Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

::snip::

This is a real rooster, mounted for a wall hanging using taxidermy methods. He is fully cleaned and preserved, mounted 'rug style' in a 3-dimensional lay, so that his body has good depth. . A gorgeous cross between Hamburg and White Rock, this handsome boy was just a bit too flighty to keep as a breeder. I have more photos if you would like, and in high resolution so you can see the detail. His feathers are stunning; shiny and full of detail. This is a one-of-a-kind. Great Christmas gift for the chicken lover.

::snip::

Great Christmas gift for the chicken lover????
th.gif
Out of the many people on this site who love chickens.... I doubt we'd find one that would consider this a good gift!
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
th.gif
Out of the many people on this site who love chickens.... I doubt we'd find one that would consider this a good gift!
sickbyc.gif

I agree!! That's totally gross.
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
th.gif
sickbyc.gif

sickbyc.gif

the poor thing looks like he got run over.

Quote:
sickbyc.gif

the poor thing looks like he got run over.

Exactly. He could have at least placed him on a roost, sitting tall and mighty and in a crow position.

I dunno guys.... maybe it is something a chicken lover would be interested in
love.gif
..... let's all chip in and send it to a well known board member for Christmas! Hmm....who would we send it to........

I'm thinking they spelled that wrong...
not Chicken Lover ...
it's Chicken ROLLover ... as in rolled over by a truck...

A question about your birds, are you asking $15 a peace, if so am not interested, but if you have more then one and are wanting to cell for $15 dollars, please call me 292-8623.

http://spokane.craigslist.org/grd/2732441404.html

Don't freakin people know how much feed costs are running. Like I'm going to give you my birds!!! I'd rather knock them in the head now.......

Is anyone else dealing with this? I sold them all day long for $20.00 each last year. Now I've had to read these e-mails all summer and fall.​

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom