Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

i read one the other day that said this has been carefully stored in these bushes for a few decades...
th.gif

http://austin.craigslist.org/grd/2754792404.html

Special green farm eggs - $34 (East Austin )

I have a 3 hens and a rooster and it turned out that one hen was an "Easter egger". She lays one blueish green egg a day and we have 8. These eggs are delicious and from what I know kinda rare
smile.png
I am charging $34 for all 8 of them OBO and there is more to come after this if your interested just email your name and number and price Thank You.

th.gif

hey, good marketing is good marketing! if it works... well, alrighty then.

but it would have been nice if they'd written their own material...

Quote:
th.gif

someone needs to email her and let her know what rare really is...

just sayin'
hu.gif

th.gif

eeek... I already emailed the person before I posted it here. I was polite but asked if they were selling 8 chickens for $34 or 8 EGGS. I told them that Easter Eggers and colored egg layers are not rare, every hatchery sells them, they are mutts. I also kinda added that's they're asking $4.25 PER EGG, when that's about the most people will pay for an entire *dozen*. We'll see if I get a response

Quote:
someone needs to email her and let her know what rare really is...

just sayin'
hu.gif

th.gif

eeek... I already emailed the person before I posted it here. I was polite but asked if they were selling 8 chickens for $34 or 8 EGGS. I told them that Easter Eggers and colored egg layers are not rare, every hatchery sells them, they are mutts. I also kinda added that's they're asking $4.25 PER EGG, when that's about the most people will pay for an entire *dozen*. We'll see if I get a response

I'd like to know, but I bet they will be too embarrassed to answer you
gig.gif

Quote:

I'd like to know, but I bet they will be too embarrassed to answer you
gig.gif

lol.png

But that's just plain crazy... The idea....
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom