Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

lau.gif

This is an ad I saw in the pet section of the Burlington, VT Craigslist last night....."Wanted cats - local Chinese restaurant needs several cats, we have rat problem, need about 25 cats a week, please email"

Ohhh....Rhode island red male pullets! Extremely rare I'm sure!
wink.png

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/grd/2746536685.html

Rhode Island Red Male Pullets - $5 (Rostraver, PA)
Date: 2011-12-10, 4:16PM EST
Reply to: [email protected]
I have ten rhode island red pullets. 16 weeks old. I mistakenly bought all males chicks instead of females.... very embarrassing. Anyways, they are 100 percent free range and only fed a supplemental diet of chick starter to make sure they have been getting enough protein. Buyer can pick up or I can deliver. Also willing to trade for hens.

This thread looks kinda dead...
hide.gif

But just in case someone is looking for some Buff Orfftins... I hear they're pretty rare.

Buff Orfftins - $12 (Pell city)
[Errors when replying to ads?]
Ive got 25 30 hens and 25 roaters I want 12 a pice for the hens and 10 on the roasters ive came off my price just got alot in feed .
Someone make me and offer for the lot of them . these chickens are all about 9 months old the hens are laying good and they are really very beuatiful .​

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Free chihuahua

Date: 2012-01-02, 6:19PM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Free chihuahua one years old male needs a good home. call immediately (phone number removed) . we just dont have the room for him.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

lau.gif
Ummm either they live in a shoebox or thats one huge chihuahua?!.... really though , they could have come up with a better one that that.. tiniest breed of dog available to man and you dont have room for him?

Last edited by a moderator:
Who knew that roosters and hens break horses.
idunno.gif

rooster and hens also break horses
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-01-02, 6:10PM CST
Reply to: @craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yr old rooster and two game hens 25 a piece buy both hens you get the rooster free i break horses100

•Location: •it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2780164007​

Back
Top Bottom