Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Bunny (Bloomington)

Date: 2012-01-23, 8:08PM EST
Reply to:

Hello, I have a rex rabbit who is needing a good home. I just got him a week ago and i'm gone alot ( places i go, sadly i cant take him with)) and i dont want him to go though that. He has a re-homing fee of $40.00. He comes with his cage, litter pan, food, brush, bedding ect.. He is a little sweet heart! You really dont have to take lots of time for him to get close to ya. His name is Jack but I call him Jack-a-fofo like the bunny from the song "little bunny foo foo".. I think he is about a year and a half. Hes VERY pretty, he's tri color.
Please email me for pictures and any other questions!! :)
((MAY trade for other pet))
SADLY I NEED HIM GONE ASAP!!

------------------------------------------

So they got the bunny a week ago, without realizing they are gone a lot and couldn't take him with them? BUT, they may trade for another pet, which I'm sure they won't be able to take with them either...
roll.png

Bunny (Bloomington)

Date: 2012-01-23, 8:08PM EST
Reply to:

Hello, I have a rex rabbit who is needing a good home. I just got him a week ago and i'm gone alot ( places i go, sadly i cant take him with)) and i dont want him to go though that. He has a re-homing fee of $40.00. He comes with his cage, litter pan, food, brush, bedding ect.. He is a little sweet heart! You really dont have to take lots of time for him to get close to ya. His name is Jack but I call him Jack-a-fofo like the bunny from the song "little bunny foo foo".. I think he is about a year and a half. Hes VERY pretty, he's tri color.
Please email me for pictures and any other questions!! :)
((MAY trade for other pet))
SADLY I NEED HIM GONE ASAP!!

------------------------------------------

So they got the bunny a week ago, without realizing they are gone a lot and couldn't take him with them? BUT, they may trade for another pet, which I'm sure they won't be able to take with them either...
roll.png

That is so sad. Why do people do treat animals like that? It's not like buying some clothes and saying 'oh I think I'll return this, I don't like it anymore' Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
barnie.gif

That is so sad. Why do people do treat animals like that? It's not like buying some clothes and saying 'oh I think I'll return this, I don't like it anymore' Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
barnie.gif

And he's not for sale... he has a "re-homing fee". My car has a $30,000 re-garaging fee.

And it's $175,000 to re-key my front door, to suit your tastes. They will be custom designed to fit your key-ring, hand engraved with a unique pattern, unlike any of your neighbors. The keys will be unlike any key you have ever seen, guaranteed.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/grd/2804445853.html

lau.gif

2 beautiful New Hampshire Red hens. Both are laying. Only 1 year old.
Package price for both hens - $25

(In the picture they ate the red and white hens towards the right.)

Oooh, cannabalistic hens. A must buy! Also, they got the breed wrong. They don't look like new hampsire's to me- more like red sex links!

Last edited:
Gorgeous (huntingburg )

Date: 2012-01-27, 12:25PM EST
Reply to: [Errors when replying to ads?]

Pure white with black spots on her ears. GREAT with children of all ages not good w/ cats . for more info please e-mail

----------------------------------

A gorgeous what, pray tell? One would assume it's a dog...but, ya never know. lol

I saw one recently on our local CL...

basically said "goats for sale see our website for details"....
and.... that was it.

really? well then, perhaps you should LIST the website address!
because my psychic browser just isn't working all that well today...
must be the sun spots.
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom