Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

lau.gif

Quote:
I found this and JUST had to share!!!

http://madison.craigslist.org/grd/2883418059.html
barrbed rock chickens - $60 (reeseville)

Date: 2012-03-03, 8:18PM CST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have 3 laying hens and 1 mature ruster for sale all in healthy conditon they are about one year old . i will only answer phone calls and no emails or txts no calls after 9pm 9xxx)xxx-xxx if no answer leave message

Barrbed rock???
Ruster??

Tee Hee

Maybe the barrbed rock are better protected against predators...
gig.gif

2 FEMALE BORE GOATS - $190 (XXXX,CA XXXXX)

Date: 2012-02-20, 6:32PM PST

2 Female Bore Goat - $190.00 or 1 for $100.00 They are about 1 year old

Also have mom & pop for $240.00 They go togeather. They have had 3 sets of twins.

Will sale eather or. Will not sale all .

----Wow, my goats have never been a "BORE" … and I am just not going to comment on together either!

http://greensboro.craigslist.org/zip/2885625679.html
***FREE AIR*** (Reidsville)

Date: 2012-03-05, 11:29AM EST

I am wanting to get rid of some extra air I have in my room. There is approximately 10 square feet of free air. It is available for breathing purposes and I am also open to trades. (NO JUNK)!!! Items that will be considered include but not limited to are... Flat screen tv's, xbox's, ps3's, guns, real leather furniture, La-z-boy recliners bar fully stocked with Makers Mark Whiskey, beautiful ( mute) model women. No used items will be taken. All items need to be in original boxes or casing or virgins.

Thank you,

-Garrett

gig.gif
WOW! Some people have very little to do with their time!
lau.gif

They should have used it to look up the spelling of "Encyclopedia"

LOL! And there's this new thing called "the Internet". :) Where you can look up all the stuff in those books. And more! The funny thing is, the people posting this and the people reading it, obviously have access to the internet and should therefore know that the encyclopedia is now all but useless.

Back
Top Bottom