Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

At that price I think I'll stay unclassy
old.gif
Heck. for $900 you can buy a good sized chicken coop that could hold multiple chickens!

orumpoultry,
Why do you say that ?

What do you see that I don't? They look OK to me. Or at least the one horse does. I could only see the first picture. The others did not come up.
In the last two pictures, of course the add is taken down now because I looked again... The ribs, hip bones, and back bones were protruding very badly. One of the horses had what appeared to be an infection in the lower leg.. The first picture they're at a stable, it seems. The second they're crammed in a back yard. I think hard times were hit, idk, but I'm NOT paying 1500 for a bag of bones!

How about this one? You really can find anything on craigslist.

http://rockford.craigslist.org/atq/3055529214.html
in case it gets removed:
Demon Portal Mirror???? - $50 (Rockford)

Date: 2012-06-06, 11:11AM CDT

PLEASE DONT FLAG, here is what I know. My grandfather picked it up from a real estate sale, The original homeowner (some hispanic chick) said the mirror was a portal for demons and she had pictures to prove it. However none of the pictures showed demons in the mirror, but it did show one from an outside picture taken from the front of the house, and in the window was an outline of a creature of some sort. I do somewhat believe the story, only because I asked my grandfather if I could have it and he said "absolutly not" and the same when I asked to purchase it. So I'm here seeing if anyone else has an intrest in it. It is a huge mirror, it is currently wrapped in a tarp and stored away. Will have measurements soon.

in case it gets removed:
Demon Portal Mirror???? - $50 (Rockford)

Date: 2012-06-06, 11:11AM CDT

PLEASE DONT FLAG, here is what I know. My grandfather picked it up from a real estate sale, The original homeowner (some hispanic chick) said the mirror was a portal for demons and she had pictures to prove it. However none of the pictures showed demons in the mirror, but it did show one from an outside picture taken from the front of the house, and in the window was an outline of a creature of some sort. I do somewhat believe the story, only because I asked my grandfather if I could have it and he said "absolutly not" and the same when I asked to purchase it. So I'm here seeing if anyone else has an intrest in it. It is a huge mirror, it is currently wrapped in a tarp and stored away. Will have measurements soon.
Ha ha ha!!!! Who wouldn't want a demon portal mirror? I am going to start coming upi with creative names like that for the junk at my next garage sale. LOL It's not on old dresser, its the haunted dresser of an angry clown ghost! LOLL

Back
Top Bottom