Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

It doesn't look like it's worth $200.. Then again I've been watching too much Pawn Stars. My mom watches it to look out for those people at yard sales who charge too much for their junk and then she would know what the real price for it would be.
This guy sells coops he made by himself, he asks like $200-$300 up and extra money for paint and little extras here and there, I talked to him on the phone before and he sounded so grouchy when I tried haggling with him. "NO ITS MADE FROM THE FINEST WOOD I CANT SELL YOU A BANTAM COOP FOR 70 THATS NUTS LOOK IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO OFFER DONT CALL" gosh . . . We can make coop for less than $200-$300+. Some craigslist sellers are blah. This person was selling a used dingy looking incubator for $350 OBO. What.

I love this one! And I'm in need of a microwave. My 20 year old microwave died on me 2 weekends ago. :/

Microwave - GE - StAiNlEsS SteEl - $50 (Lafayette, La)

Date: 2012-06-27, 12:17PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

GE Stainless steel Microwave. My wife desided for me last night that the standard size (I believe 1.0 cu. ft.) microwave that I paid almost $100.00 for six months ago is not big enough. I can't figure out why our microwave needs to be the same size as the oven,but anyway its a GE Stainless steel. I havent even taken off the clear protective plastic that protects the stainless steel during shipping. I'm pretty firm on the price. If you interested or have any questions just shoot me a email. Thanks

Last edited:
I love this one! And I'm in need of a microwave. My 20 year old microwave died on me 2 weekends ago.
hmm.png

Quote: OMG!
That's hysterical! I love men.

I love this one! And I'm in need of a microwave. My 20 year old microwave died on me 2 weekends ago. :/
. My wife desided for me last night that the standard size (I believe 1.0 cu. ft.) microwave that I paid almost $100.00 for six months ago is not big enough. I can't figure out why our microwave needs to be the same size as the oven,but anyway

OMG!
That's hysterical! I love men.

:yuckyuck

:lau

Let the wife make the decision and you should be safe... I'd LOVE that microwave. Ours is on the fritz.

Rocks - $40 (northwest)

Date: 2012-06-27, 3:09PM CDT

I have some rocks that can be a great addition to your garden or to your front yard. For more information text 281-bla-blaa
All 3 boxes of rocks for $80.00

5I65Lf5Fa3Ec3Ic3N5c6j2e028d458d811a1d.jpg

Really? $80 for a box of rocks? This guy has GOT to be dreaming.
Let the wife make the decision and you should be safe... I'd LOVE that microwave. Ours is on the fritz.

Rocks - $40 (northwest)

I have some rocks that can be a great addition to your garden or to your front yard. For more information text 281-bla-blaa
All 3 boxes of rocks for $80.00

Really? $80 for a box of rocks? This guy has GOT to be dreaming.
Rocks - $40 (northwest)

Reply to: mailto:[email protected]...:'Times New Roman';font-size:medium;"> [/FONT [[URL=http://www.craigslist.org/about/help/replying_to_posts]Errors when replying to ads?]

I have some rocks that can be a great addition to your garden or to your front yard. For more information text 281-bla-blaa All 3 boxes of rocks for $80.00
[FLOAT=LEFT]

[/FLOAT]

[/url]
This guy has fell off of HIS rocks. :lau

Back
Top Bottom