Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

I posted the one about Snorp and the cat almost a month ago (it's on page 403 of this thread). No one even noticed it then.
sad.png

Free Room
Date: 2012-09-23, 10:49AM EDT

Do you need a place to stay? I need a helper. Free room and board You'll have lots of free time. Must love kids and dogs... We have 5 kids and 3 dogs. In exchange for a warm bed and hot food I need help with the kids, housework & cooking. I see it going like this...Monday - Friday... you get up around 6:30am... help me prod them along to get dressed, eat, and off to school. Then enjoy the sound of a quiet house and a cup of coffee for a few minutes. It's not a deal breaker if you dislike coffee. Next we divide and conquer... Do the dishes, laundry, etc. Just generally put the house back together again. Then you're free to do whatever you like. Some evenings I might need you to get supper started while I help get homework done, run them to activites and deal with tantrums. Weekends will generally be all yours. Once a month I would need you to keep an eye on them for 8 or 9 hours during the day on Saturday. You'll be responsible for breakfast and lunch, keeping them from playing video games the whole time and attempting to kill each other. Single woman or man prefered.... The room I have is on the small side. Twin bed, dresser, bookcase fits nicely with some room to spare. Decent closet too. Retired person welcome Prefer non smoker... absolutely no smoking inside the house. Background check and fingerprinting required. I will have these done at my expense. I will help you move if you need it. Reply to this ad by email, tell me a little about yourself, include a phone number and a good time to call and put "Here I come to save the day" in the subject line. Thanks for looking and have a great day :)

i am getting married on october 11th. i am looking for a translator for my soon to be husband. i was told that if there was 1 word he doesnt understand then we cant marry that day. and ofcourse i cannot help him. anyone that is willing please email me. he speaks spanish. thank you.

Spell check is your friend, people.

i am getting married on october 11th. i am looking for a translator for my soon to be husband. i was told that if there was 1 word he doesnt understand then we cant marry that day. and ofcourse i cannot help him. anyone that is willing please email me. he speaks spanish. thank you.

Spell check is your friend, people.

green card wedding?

Back
Top Bottom