Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

We had one post here in South Texas That Went

Wanted - Your unwanted animals
I am looking for unwanted animals - no dogs or cats. These will not be pets. Tough mean birds or animals OK - They make good soup!

love.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif

We have a mean goose "Miss Adell" who we tell about the add all the time
lau.gif
gig.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Anyone take a guess at what breed he may be? :oops:

rooster free

Date: 2012-10-22, 7:32AM CDT
Reply to this post [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

we dont know what kind he is. he is young just starting to crow. he is hairy looking but the feathers lay flat. the feathers look more like hair than feathers. he is a gray/brown in color. i can txt pictures. call or txt xxx-xxx-xxxx
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 3356197631

OMG This is too funny!!!!

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
Brandy Fill the **** Printer (Spokane Valley)

Date: 2012-10-23, 11:40AM PDT
Reply to this post [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Brandy
Your co-workers need you to actually get off your butt and fill the printer instead of looking at Craigslist all the time.
Thank you for your Cooperation
The Office Staff

3I23M23F95Ib5E45K6can381a0b178dee1a15.jpg

OMG This is too funny!!!! Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. [COLOR=0066CC]More info[/COLOR]
Brandy Fill the **** Printer (Spokane Valley)

[rule]Date: 2012-10-23, 11:40AM PDT Reply to this post [COLOR=0066CC][email protected][/COLOR] [SUP][[COLOR=0066CC]Errors when replying to ads?[/COLOR]][/SUP] [rule] Brandy Your co-workers need you to actually get off your butt and fill the printer instead of looking at Craigslist all the time. Thank you for your Cooperation The Office Staff
3I23M23F95Ib5E45K6can381a0b178dee1a15.jpg
:yuckyuck :lau :lau :lau :lau:lau :lau Ladies and Gentleman, we have a WINNER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lau :lau

Wow... Why would anyone wanna buy a coop that "a fox or something" broke into???

Chicken Coop - $200 (---)

Date: 2012-10-04, 12:46PM EDT
--- [Errors when replying to ads?]

8x4 chicken coop hand built. I just dont have any use for it since my chickens were eaten by a fox or something. 200$ call or text 555-555-5555

5I45E25K43Gf3Kf3J5ca4803dee4ee46e1de9.jpg

Wow... Why would anyone wanna buy a coop that "a fox or something" broke into???

Chicken Coop - $200 (---)

Date: 2012-10-04, 12:46PM EDT
--- [Errors when replying to ads?]

8x4 chicken coop hand built. I just dont have any use for it since my chickens were eaten by a fox or something. 200$ call or text 555-555-5555

5I45E25K43Gf3Kf3J5ca4803dee4ee46e1de9.jpg
It looks like he never preditor proofed it by burying wire into the ground so some animal crawled or dug into it, or just tore through the chicken wire so just a few dollars more you have a good safe coop if you get him to throw in all his equipment (probbably would since it sounds like he's getting out of the buisness) so it's a good deal

Back
Top Bottom