Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/pdx/4625902119.html

Watermelon eating contest for chickens

8-19-14
Free event Tuesday morning at 6 AM (unless you'd rather come at a different time).
Bring your own chickens or use one of mine.
Prizes & trophy.
First annual ______ _____ Farms chicken watermelon eating contest.
Free event.

My chickens are in training as we speak.

When life gives you watermelons... have a watermelon eating contest for chickens.

I'll give you the address when you text or call. Barry

Hen
Pullet
Rooster
Cockerel
Bring it on

Coop fun
All watermelon cut by sword (shield available)

4625902119-2.jpg

4625902119-5.jpg

8-19-14 Free event Tuesday morning at 6 AM (unless you'd rather come at a different time). Bring your own chickens or use one of mine. Prizes & trophy. First annual ______ _____ Farms chicken watermelon eating contest. Free event. My chickens are in training as we speak. When life gives you watermelons... have a watermelon eating contest for chickens. I'll give you the address when you text or call. Barry Hen Pullet Rooster Cockerel Bring it on Coop fun All watermelon cut by sword (shield available)
4625902119-2.jpg

4625902119-5.jpg

:lau Good one!

8-19-14
Free event Tuesday morning at 6 AM (unless you'd rather come at a different time).
Bring your own chickens or use one of mine.
Prizes & trophy.
First annual ______ _____ Farms chicken watermelon eating contest.
Free event.

My chickens are in training as we speak.

When life gives you watermelons... have a watermelon eating contest for chickens.

I'll give you the address when you text or call. Barry

Hen
Pullet
Rooster
Cockerel
Bring it on

Coop fun
All watermelon cut by sword (shield available)

4625902119-2.jpg

4625902119-5.jpg

Now THAT would be a fun contest to watch!

Best free cat for interior designer (Americus)

00v0v_8MGxwNEmJOw_600x450.jpg

Ok lets start off like this I got this cat (Katrina) a few days ago off of Craigslist. On the way home she was very car sick and scared. But not too car sick to just lay down, she ran around my car the entire way home like she was on fire. So after getting home I decided I needed to give her some water so we both could relax and calm down from the ride.
The first night Katrina screamed and meowed all night long and ran from room to room again like she was on fire. Now the next day I had to go to work so I could not stay up all night with her. She was in a new environment so I expected Katrina to be a little upset and not really understanding where she was at and maybe even a little scared. This is kinda understandable.
I only had to work a few hours and I didn't want to leave Katrina at home all by her self. I was gone for exactly 1 hour and 38 minute. After pulling up to my house and realizing I had no window curtains or window blinds I do believe now that leaving Katrina at home for more than 10 minutes was going to be a problem.
So you ask why (Best free cat for interior designers)? I'm really glad you're asking yourself that question. I'm getting there.
I open the door and walked into my house. I thought I was robbed but everything was still there! Every room in the house was flipped over upside down. Katrina literally broke the blade of my ceiling fans. My couches and chairs look like the FBI was searching for drugs and tore all the insides out. Even all the pictures in the house they broke every one of them. Oh yeah not the FBI it was Katrina.
So if you're an interior designer and you're looking for work just give the Devil Cat out on craigslist
and your phone will not stop ringing. I have not stopped calling the woman I got the cat from. But all I get is a voice mail with her laughing.
Now I have this wild animal from hell running loose in my house. I have to lock myself in my room at night so I'm safe. I have been trying to catch it for the last two days. Who in their right mind would ever name an animal after a hurricane that devastated the US.

If anyone wants this cat from hell I will pay you to take it home with you today

Best free cat for interior designer (Americus)

00v0v_8MGxwNEmJOw_600x450.jpg
Ok lets start off like this I got this cat (Katrina) a few days ago off of Craigslist. On the way home she was very car sick and scared. But not too car sick to just lay down, she ran around my car the entire way home like she was on fire. So after getting home I decided I needed to give her some water so we both could relax and calm down from the ride.
The first night Katrina screamed and meowed all night long and ran from room to room again like she was on fire. Now the next day I had to go to work so I could not stay up all night with her. She was in a new environment so I expected Katrina to be a little upset and not really understanding where she was at and maybe even a little scared. This is kinda understandable.
I only had to work a few hours and I didn't want to leave Katrina at home all by her self. I was gone for exactly 1 hour and 38 minute. After pulling up to my house and realizing I had no window curtains or window blinds I do believe now that leaving Katrina at home for more than 10 minutes was going to be a problem.
So you ask why (Best free cat for interior designers)? I'm really glad you're asking yourself that question. I'm getting there.
I open the door and walked into my house. I thought I was robbed but everything was still there! Every room in the house was flipped over upside down. Katrina literally broke the blade of my ceiling fans. My couches and chairs look like the FBI was searching for drugs and tore all the insides out. Even all the pictures in the house they broke every one of them. Oh yeah not the FBI it was Katrina.
So if you're an interior designer and you're looking for work just give the Devil Cat out on craigslist
and your phone will not stop ringing. I have not stopped calling the woman I got the cat from. But all I get is a voice mail with her laughing.
Now I have this wild animal from hell running loose in my house. I have to lock myself in my room at night so I'm safe. I have been trying to catch it for the last two days. Who in their right mind would ever name an animal after a hurricane that devastated the US.

If anyone wants this cat from hell I will pay you to take it home with you today

Have you tried a live trap with some nice cat food in it for her when she gets hungry? If you don't feed her outside the trap and only in the trap she most likely will go into it to eat, I would think but maybe not. It's worth a try.

Back
Top Bottom