Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

I think the most amusing thing about this ad is that someone else felt the need to post another ad on the pets section of Craigslist warning people that the owner was mistaken and this was no ordinary house cat kitten. http://littlerock.craigslist.org/pet/3602359541.html
I could just see some crazy guy/gal in an apartment taking this 'kitten' home and getting eaten for their troubles a year and 500 stitches later...

I like the craigslist ads that request "call only". You call them and they act irritated as hell that you've called. Really?? You posted an ad, requested buyers to call, then act mad when they do.
Also upsets me when people sell the item and never remove the ad or reply to your inquiry.
he.gif

The one's that get me are the people who reply to your add, then tell you "Text only" for you to give them your response. I do not have a cell, how am I to Text you...lol

I saw this one the other day while searching for quail. Please don't call him though...
smile.png

EDITED: To remove link...I don't want folks thinking I make fun of them please see below.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom