Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Lol.
Worth a shot but some kind soul that would actually be so kind to give money to someone in need… after reading that, there’s no way they would give money anymore.
I think it’s a joke.
Not necessarily. I wpuld never give money to someone like the ad, but that certainly wouldnt stop me from giving to people that actually need help

Not necessarily. I wpuld never give money to someone like the ad, but that certainly wouldnt stop me from giving to people that actually need help
Exactly.
I give to the homeless regularly, donate to the local food shelter, etc.
I’m saying that a person reading this would think it’s a joke and would not actually give them money. If it was written in a more serious manner, the person who wrote the ad could have gotten a couple folks who would be willing to give some money.

GREAT pictures for marketing “cage-free” eggs. 🤦‍♀️
33BEDF2E-C1B9-46AD-B87D-483DAD76F6FE.jpeg
F4FD592D-B552-48DC-9E28-E5D5F0681DC1.jpeg

Freshly-squeezed eggs?! Technically not wrong, BUT not a term I see often. Just me? 🤣View attachment 3118033

Can’t say the picture isn’t adorable though.
I've never heard of the term before? What does it mean? The picture that popped into my mind reading that was someone squeezing an egg, milking it like a cow. :lau

In the first post: Which one is laying the eggs? The chick or the broody? 🤣
At this point :idunno
I've never heard of the term before? What does it mean? The picture that popped into my mind reading that was someone squeezing an egg, milking it like a cow. :lau
Guess I was the only one imagining a hen laying (aka squeezing) the egg out?? 😶

Honestly, I spent way too much time trying to figure out what the poster meant. 😅🤣

Back
Top Bottom