Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

I’m not married, so perhaps you married folks can relate. Gave me a good laugh this morning…poor guy is gonna be so confused.
A0928631-E34F-4B61-94DD-17FCC24A94A5.jpeg

I’m not married, so perhaps you married folks can relate. Gave me a good laugh this morning…poor guy is gonna be so confused. View attachment 3080459
I would do something like this.
One time I hid in the laundry basket for 45 minutes so I could scare my husband when he got home from work.

This one isn’t really “funny” per se but a bit odd to me because if it was me I would be THRILLED if a place I bought came with a fish pond :lau
Some people just can’t take care of them. They’re a lot of work. They need a heater in the winter, they need to be fed, and protected from predators like hawks.

Some people just can’t take care of them. They’re a lot of work. They need a heater in the winter, they need to be fed, and protected from predators like hawks.
Yeah I know and I get it and that not everybody likes fish but just that I personally would be thrilled. Also I found mine quite easy. And I didn’t use a heater for mine. The pond just has to be deep enough. But yeah. I get it but it sounded like pond was already established and/of maybe not the best taken care of but they’re thriving.

Yeah I know and I get it and that not everybody likes fish but just that I personally would be thrilled. Also I found mine quite easy. And I didn’t use a heater for mine. The pond just has to be deep enough. But yeah. I get it but it sounded like pond was already established and/of maybe not the best taken care of but they’re thriving.
All I'm thinking of is they got a pond, and they're trying to rehome all the fish in it. Just imagine if they got a lake! They'd be pretty busy rehoming all of those fish! :lau

Another case of using stock photos:
https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/grd/d/oswego-baby-chicks/7477220512.html

At 1st I thought "Wow! Those chicks look amazing!" Then I realized they looked too good. I did an image search and saw that one can get a credit card with this image, a school newsletter used this image, a video game company used the image, and it was all over facebook.

I really dislike when people don't show what they're actually selling. I can understand using a stock photo if an item is new in box and unassembled - but animals!?

Baby chicks - $2​

Spring chickens for sale. Born from free range chickens

Back
Top Bottom