Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

lau.gif

As an aside, we have a pet snapping turtle at my house. She eats goldfish and is quite tame. Eventually, a good ten years from now, she'll outgrow her tank and get to live in a pond outside. If you get them as babies, they make quite good pets. Eat well, compared to other types of reptiles.

Farm animal wanted
Date: 2011-05-21, 8:27PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Wanted a Limosiene heffer to purchas. Please call the number poasted 1-920-559-xxxx.

Poasted, is that a cooking technique? I find it amusing that folks write one line and don't proofread it.
roll.png

Duct Tape purses anyone? I kinda like them.
hide.gif

Duct tape purses and wallets

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-05-20, 1:53PM CDT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custom purses and wallets available. All styles. Wallets are $3-$15 and purses are $10-$40.

6612_duct_tape.jpg

6612_purses.jpg

6612_wallets.jpg

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests​

Last edited:
LOOKING FOR a VERY WELL BROKE HORSE (Osawatomie, KS 66064)
Date: 2011-05-22, 9:04PM CDT
Reply to: \\@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
I am looking for a beginner horse that is free must be well well broke and a dead head is prefered! at least 15.2 hands Please send me a picture for the horse you have with details Doesn't need to be registered, I prefer no arab or TB but will considered if fits my needs. Looking between the ages of 7-17

Wow, they don't want much, and for free!​

Actually, in this economy there are literally TONS of horses being given away for free. A while back on www.donatemyhorse.com I saw someone who GAVE away a 10-year-old Friesian who was trained in high-level dressage! They said there was nothing wrong with him, they just couldn't afford to keep him!
th.gif

Last edited:
nice pound ducks blue sweatish
Date: 2011-05-23, 1:17PM CDT
4 blue sweatish ducks for sale 1 drake 3 hens just started to lay 10.00 each or 35.00 for all 4 thanks call 1920-264-xxxx or email

-----------------------------------------

Sweaty ducks, I want a discount.

Back
Top Bottom