Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Quote:
goat puppies??? weird.

and I don't want anything that has been eaten!
sickbyc.gif

http://easttexas.craigslist.org/grd/2507551867.html

- 12 Bird Chicken Coop

Nice safe Coop for your chickens and it will look Great in your yard too. It holds 10 -12 full grown birds. Two windows for good ventilation and covered with ½ wire to keep the critters out. Two 12" X 12" doors on front and back for chickens. Large 24" X 24" door on side for easy access and cleaning. Door on left side for easy egg collection. Coop sits 16" off ground. Coop is 6' long X 34.5" Deep X 36" Tall. Very Sturdy. Just a little paint or stain and it will last for years. All materials are new.
$450.00
Fenced runs available for an additional charge.

I don't know about you guys but I don't think 10-12 full grown chickens are going to fit in this coop..... I emailed him! lol
gig.gif
lau.gif

I don't have the link to this one but a while back I saw this add:

Puppies for sale:
Red and blue healer puppies for sale. have one liter of blue healer and one liter of red healer puppies.

How many puppies come in a gallon? And how bout those healer puppies? They must be better than regular heeler puppies....

chicken coop, turkey, 3 roosters & 4 hens - $1 (springfield)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-07-22, 2:36PM CDT

i have 3 roosters, 4 hens and 1 turkey and a chicken coop. call or text and make an offer. they are all layingg eggs

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I want 3 roosters that can lay eggs!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom