Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Free Pizza

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-07-31, 2:15PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free large papa john's pizza with toppings: mushrooms. peperroni, banana peppers, onion, pineapple, green pepper. They messed up our order and brought us the right one. Now the wrong one will go to waste or we could give it away free! email me for address.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2522904936​

Quote:

lau.gif
gig.gif

Bamboo

Date: 2011-07-31, 7:19PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

(Outside)Bamboo plant. (8-20ft high) You must dig it out yourself.
xxx-xxx-xxxx Sewickley, Pa area​

Quote:
Home grown eggs have far less cholesterol than store eggs. 1/4 less saturated fat too.

I wasnt aware of that. I know the chickens themselves are that way because of broiler chickens being predispositionedto put on so much fat so quickly. I actually thought the eggs were the same. Just goes to show that if you pay attention, you can learn something everyday.

Quote:
Home grown eggs have far less cholesterol than store eggs. 1/4 less saturated fat too.

I have heard that the Araucana eggs have far less cholesteral than brown or white eggs. I don't know how much truth there is to that, but I have seen it on TV and read about it in magazines. I have had people pay $4 a dozen for just green and blue eggs. (I normally sell mixed colors for $1.50)

Mike's Hard Lemonade Cruiser - $125 (Darboy)
Date: 2011-07-30, 2:07PM CDT

26" Mike's Hard Lemonade Beach Cruiser
Brand New, Fully Assembled, Never Been Rode!
Grey Frame with Yellow Fenders and Handle Grips
Logo on Front Fork, Chain Guard and Both Sides of Frame
Nice Padded Seat with Springs
White Wall Tires
Be sure to drink your Mike's after your ride!

lol.png

Back
Top Bottom