Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

I posted a fun ad when we got a lot of snow. Free white powder, take as much as you want. Some people said thanks for the laugh, but it got flagged. Some people just have way too much time on their hands, no sense of humor, lack of intelligence, or all of the above.

Quote:
lau.gif
gig.gif

Just found this funny ad http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/gms/2591175078.html

Life
sucks garage yard sale (Corona)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-09-09, 9:56PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abondoned bare-foot and toothless wife is selling everything in hers house before the mortgage folks come a rapping. Sellin' me wooden kitchen table, baby grandfather clock, shelves, antiquities, dishes, furniture, christmas stuff, and x-husband's false teeth and tools (unbeknownst to him-so hurry!). Arrive early to the clucking of my fine feathered silky white hen and rooster who are anxiously awaiting the arrival of seven baby chicks. THEY get along, he hasn't flown the coup yet, so I would like to keep this happy couple together, so make me an offer! Bargining starts at 7am starting on Sat, still open on Sunday. We'll shut er down when we feel like it. Heck, we may be open all next week to be rid of it all! Just show up beep the horn, take a gander, and shout, " hey anyone home?' we'll answer. 7535 Marilyn Drive, corona 92881

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

protection/certification/guarantee. More info
Large outdoor shed for ??? (Aurora)

Date: 2011-08-10, 4:20AM MDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a mint condition shed...approximate size: 8-foot wide by 12-foot deep and about 8-foot high at the peak but does not get lower than 6.5 feet. The entire shed is metal sided and shingle roofed (no leaks!!). White in color and has a big, single barn door that is the size of the entire gable end...no problems with getting equipment in. The she dalso has a solid wood floor and is stick framed out of grade a lumber. There are no issues with this shed!!! If you are serious I will send over some pictures.

I am looking to trade for any of the following: iPad, 727 Torqueflite transmission, leather racing style bucket seats with harness belts, a new wife that is preferably mute!, or...as always...cash is king - we bought this shed 2 years ago for 1600.00 and I would like to get some of that back, so make me an offer - I am not expecting to get the full amount of course but don't tell me how your grammy is dying and she desperately wants to spend he final days in a shed and all you have is 200 bucks. I have no emotions...ask my wife! I do not fall for the sob stories. Also...if you send me any offers or solicitations I will jot down your contact info and call you every night I get drunk, repeatedly, until the sun comes up - for years!!! You are warned!!!

The shed can be dismantled and I can help with the transportation and rebuilding if the deal is right. Okay...thanks so much for your time and concideration. Hope to hear from you soon.

Glen

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2539258455

Back
Top Bottom