Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Amiush sheds 8x10 and up - $1750 (hopewell) Date: 2012-01-29, 9:05AM EST Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?] 8 ft x 10 ft Sheds - REG PRICE $1850.00. SAVE $ 100.00! we do sheds 8x10-12-14-16-18-20 =============== ASK ABOUT OUR LAY A WAY PLAN========= U MAKE PAYMENTS U DONE WE BRING=== ======== they are 10 ft 4 in tall ground to peck all buildings come with ramp ========= these can be used as ticket booths ...base ball fields storage or snack shops gard shacks FREE DELIVERY in Allegheny and Beaver Counties

gig.gif

I just love that...you done we bring! LOL

After reading through all these pages... lol I finally found one for y'all.
So many, where to start...?

GREAT FOR ART PROJECTS (Chesapeake)

Cleaning out my house and have SO many things to give away. If you are an artist or like crafts here is a list of things I have (the number in parenthesis is how much of each)
1. Wrinkley tinfoil balls (215 some may have grease on them from cooking) I know some save foil for re-use or crafts, but they wash it first, this is just *trash*
2. Used papertowel rolls (43)
3. Tootpaste caps (about 100)
4. Fluffy colored cotton balls (4 bags.. some are wet because they fell in the toilet and got wet) I know I want cotton balls that have dropped in some stranger's TOILET!
5. Sequins, glitter and Dazzlies (dont know how many but they fill 6 Folger decaf coffee cans)
6. Cheese puff can (2)
7. water paint (like you get with paint by numbers about 22 of them some of the colors are gone)
8. Tampons (3 boxes.. some are not in the best shape and slightly used but make great Angels for Christmas) What can I even say to this?! In which way are some "slightly used"? Then again, I really don't wanna know!
9. Glue sticks (45 they wont melt in my gluegun maybe you can melt them)
10. Hundreds of Newspapers and Magazines (great for Ornaments)
11. Apple Cores (dried and brown and cute as a button to make dollies) Never seen dried, brown apple cores that were "cute"
12. Banana Peels (great for Angel wings when you cover them in glitter) Again, like the apple cores, but even the most crafty people I know wouldn't save banana peels- then of course, this begs the question, were they dried or left on the counter to rot & eventually dried out? (Me thinks I know the answer based on the rest of these things!)
13. Ripped socks and undies (can be used for dresses about 15 or 16 pairs each) No comment
14. Egg Cartons (72) I could go for the cartons, but based on everything else, I'm seriously scared.
15. Peach, Alvocado and Apricot pits (about 44 total)
16. Syringes from insulin shots (10) NO NEEDLES INCLUDED
17. Empty Whiskey and Vodka Bottles (you can make boats in them!) (about 27 , 13 whiskey and 14 Vodka) And... THIS explains all the above! LOL

Email me with when you want to come get them... they will go FAST! I can send photos

Yeah, hm, I'm sure there's tons of people wanting 'slightly used tampons', rotten food leftovers, & liquor bottles!

How about this

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]I am taking pre-orders on non-hybrid Rhode Island Red 16-17 week old pullets that have been trained to "graze" on grass. These Pasture ready layers will be in production 1-2 weeks after delivery, are not medicated, are fully beaked, and have been trained to eat "yard salad" to suppliment thier grain diet. This training reduces thier feed costs by as much as 75%. Skip buying day old chicks and raising them for 3 months to get them ready to lay, jump right into farm fresh egg season! These layers come from stock that will lay around 200+medium sized eggs thier first year! During the second year production drops a bit but now you get JUMBO eggs! This year we are limiting our pullet production to 300 hens so get your order in fast! Respond to this ad with your information and email address and we will send you an order form along with our contact information so you can call with any questions. Orders will be filled March 15th-30th.

After reading through all these pages... lol I finally found one for y'all.
So many, where to start...?

GREAT FOR ART PROJECTS (Chesapeake)

Cleaning out my house and have SO many things to give away. If you are an artist or like crafts here is a list of things I have (the number in parenthesis is how much of each)
1. Wrinkley tinfoil balls (215 some may have grease on them from cooking) I know some save foil for re-use or crafts, but they wash it first, this is just *trash*
2. Used papertowel rolls (43)
3. Tootpaste caps (about 100)
4. Fluffy colored cotton balls (4 bags.. some are wet because they fell in the toilet and got wet) I know I want cotton balls that have dropped in some stranger's TOILET!
5. Sequins, glitter and Dazzlies (dont know how many but they fill 6 Folger decaf coffee cans)
6. Cheese puff can (2)
7. water paint (like you get with paint by numbers about 22 of them some of the colors are gone)
8. Tampons (3 boxes.. some are not in the best shape and slightly used but make great Angels for Christmas) What can I even say to this?! In which way are some "slightly used"? Then again, I really don't wanna know!
9. Glue sticks (45 they wont melt in my gluegun maybe you can melt them)
10. Hundreds of Newspapers and Magazines (great for Ornaments)
11. Apple Cores (dried and brown and cute as a button to make dollies) Never seen dried, brown apple cores that were "cute"
12. Banana Peels (great for Angel wings when you cover them in glitter) Again, like the apple cores, but even the most crafty people I know wouldn't save banana peels- then of course, this begs the question, were they dried or left on the counter to rot & eventually dried out? (Me thinks I know the answer based on the rest of these things!)
13. Ripped socks and undies (can be used for dresses about 15 or 16 pairs each) No comment
14. Egg Cartons (72) I could go for the cartons, but based on everything else, I'm seriously scared.
15. Peach, Alvocado and Apricot pits (about 44 total)
16. Syringes from insulin shots (10) NO NEEDLES INCLUDED
17. Empty Whiskey and Vodka Bottles (you can make boats in them!) (about 27 , 13 whiskey and 14 Vodka) And... THIS explains all the above! LOL

Email me with when you want to come get them... they will go FAST! I can send photos

Yeah, hm, I'm sure there's tons of people wanting 'slightly used tampons', rotten food leftovers, & liquor bottles!

I think I remember who bought her pizza boxes!

Back
Top Bottom