Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

What the heck...?
Let the wife make the decision and you should be safe... I'd LOVE that microwave. Ours is on the fritz.

Rocks - $40 (northwest)

Date: 2012-06-27, 3:09PM CDT

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have some rocks that can be a great addition to your garden or to your front yard. For more information text 281-bla-blaa
All 3 boxes of rocks for $80.00

5I65Lf5Fa3Ec3Ic3N5c6j2e028d458d811a1d.jpg

I don't know where that guy lives, but around here, the only native rock available is the gray marl that is blasted out of a quarry as gravel. If you want rocks for a water garden or whatever, you either buy them or go visit a friend a hundred miles or so inland. 40 bucks for a box of water-worn rock? Wonder if he delivers.
tongue.png

Let the wife make the decision and you should be safe... I'd LOVE that microwave. Ours is on the fritz.

Rocks - $40 (northwest)

Date: 2012-06-27, 3:09PM CDT

I have some rocks that can be a great addition to your garden or to your front yard. For more information text 281-bla-blaa
All 3 boxes of rocks for $80.00

5I65Lf5Fa3Ec3Ic3N5c6j2e028d458d811a1d.jpg

I know this may sound really stupid but go to a landscape supply lot and you will see how much they charge for rocks by the lb
ep.gif

My DH works at 1 and its amazing how many hundreds of dollars people will pay for a few rocks!

Here's another Rock Seller...thing is, you can pick these up along side the highway for free (see people doing it all the time).
There isn't anything too terribly funny about the post itself; just someone selling rocks that aren't conviently packaged in a box.

I have about a ton of nice, clean landscaping rock for sale. I specialize in rock work landscaping and often have some leftover.this rock runs about $250-270 a ton at local companies but I am selling it at a fraction of the cost just to get a little of my money back. I'll take $135 per ton and will deliver and stack for an additional $15. You will not find a better deal on this type of rock unless you go to the creeks/ rivers and get it yourself. I will separate out smaller loads if you do not want it all. Thank you

5I75L25Ma3K93J13Hdc6qf5e4913656f11112.jpg

Female Skunkape (Winston)

Date: 2012-07-03, 3:47PM EDT

Color/brown
Scent glands not removed
Will eat most anything including you
Re: Homing as we are running out of neighbors and cannot affford to fee her anymore
Mostly doscile, but could, in a fit of anger remove your arms and such
Her name is Sally.
No pictures as she ate the last camera...

Thanks for considering our post.
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 3116824500

Here's another Rock Seller...thing is, you can pick these up along side the highway for free (see people doing it all the time).
There isn't anything too terribly funny about the post itself; just someone selling rocks that aren't conviently packaged in a box.

I have about a ton of nice, clean landscaping rock for sale. I specialize in rock work landscaping and often have some leftover.this rock runs about $250-270 a ton at local companies but I am selling it at a fraction of the cost just to get a little of my money back. I'll take $135 per ton and will deliver and stack for an additional $15. You will not find a better deal on this type of rock unless you go to the creeks/ rivers and get it yourself. I will separate out smaller loads if you do not want it all. Thank you

5I75L25Ma3K93J13Hdc6qf5e4913656f11112.jpg

Not sure where ya'll are from, but here it's illegal to go get rocks out of a riverbed, so that would be a pretty darn good deal here! That stuff is expensive from the aggregate companies!

Back
Top Bottom