OH dear GOD, I am gonna need help!!! LONG!! PICS!

How terrible and I am giving you all the credit in the world!!
As Alleyoop said she is one of many. Those birds certainly are at "Heavans Door".

love.gif

I bet those poor little creatures freaked out when they heard her voice! "oh no, shes baaack", that was sweet about the little roo, yes I feel they do sigh, their eyes tell the story.
That animal welfare group deserve to have any funding cut until they fix their ways, they need new blood in there to run the show. Perhaps go higher to whoever supports them financially, they need to get their act together.
That woman needs to have a good break from animals enforced by someone, she doesnt seem the type to change her ways.
Anyhow Deb,youve done the nicest thing here and were all watching your posts for updates.
Hugs and more bubblebaths!!
Helen

hit.gif
Aww the Little Roo... sooo sweet, poor thing.
Is that the one missing toes?
WTG Deb, I wish you all the best, you are doing great job taking care of those poor birdies.
hugs.gif

The pet horder actually said "frivolous stuff" about a radio, pool etc.......... well after I dislogded my foot from her a** I would have let her have it. You truly are a saint to take the birds in, give them the care that they need, and put up with her mouth. And, to top it off, you are going to take more in to rehabilitate. You are quite the woman ...... I applaud your actions.
clap.gif

Its hard sometimes...not to really let go on this type of person. I try to keep it in..so I know she will feel comfortable bringing the rest to me. Holding it all in untill she leaves, usually leads to BAWLING! Oh well...a good cry cleanses the senses...right?

Deb, there just are no words...how frustrating that you have no legal help!! All I can say is God Bless You! I pray someone on here will know someone in your area to give you some legal help and stop her from selling anymore/owning anymore birds/animals. Please everyone spread the word and keep this thread on top?

I take very good care of all of my animals so when I look at my pets, it's very hard to imagine that anyone could neglect or abuse ANY kind of animal.

Truth is, this sort of thing goes on more than people know.
Think about this:

for every animal abuse case you hear about, there's probably 5 more that go unheard of.

Bless you for doing everything you can to help those poor babies.

If i lived close by I would be right there with you!!

Back
Top Bottom