Oh, fer pity's sake, DO SOMETHING!

Mine were due yesterday and still no pips no nuthin I don't understand why there not doing anything sa maybe tomorrow so hard to wait and then see that nothing has hap end since u last saw them any help I candled and saw a big black mass so...
somad.gif
he.gif
he.gif
:he:he

Quote:
No, that's where it's supposed to be, in the air cell. The chick is wrapped in an inner membrane in there, like an amniotic sac. When it pips, it pokes a hole through the membrane into the air cell in the egg. Then it pokes a hole in the shell. Did you get the PM I sent you yesterday?

Yes I got your pm. Isn't the air cell in the top of the egg? Nothing else has happened. I have 15 other eggs in there and they haven't done anything yet and don't want to risk them. I have a picture i could post if that whould help.

The air cell is in the 'top' of the egg according to where the 'top' was while it was incubating. If you've had them lying on their sides the air cell will be on the side.

Quote:
I have always set and hatched eggs on their sides, and my air cells are always at the bottom (fat end) of the egg. Just sayin'.

It is OUT!
celebrate.gif
When I went back after posting the membrane was broken and in just an hour it had zipped and gotten out. Right on time too...they were due at 8PM tonight! Pretty weird I say...the others are still working on it and not I am going to bed! Pics maybe tomorrow....maybe the next day--depending! Good night! Terri O

God my still haven't moved since lock down 23rd day tomorrow maybe something in the morning maybe not but who knows i have some more due tomorrow so cross our fingers
he.gif
he.gif
bow.gif
maybe i will get some of this tomorrow
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

I think they maybe retarded or or just havin a hard time getin out of the egg let me know maybe day 23 is lucky

Good news When I woke up there was a pip in the egg so this is great. Any one else hatcin today with me?
big_smile.png
ya.gif
droolin.gif
celebrate.gif
thumbsup.gif
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom