Oh my! I overslept and now I'm in TROUBLE!

TOH- See you next weekend!
big_smile.png

Ok- party went great! Everyone had a good time and everyone even paid their share of the PPV and more this time.
clap.gif

Fight card was so-so but the last two fights were outstanding!

The ham turned out great too. I am so glad we raised that pig. It's provided a lot of party meat for us.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Ya jest don't get it, do you, Buster. It don't make no differns if a woman works outside the home and/or has six kids to feed when she gets home; you still ain't supposed to do the cookin' n cleenin'. When she gets home, that's when she starts her second shift.
Ah'm gonna see to it that your butt gets kicked out of the Fraternal Order of True Chauvinists. You're a DISGRACE to true manhood. You're real job around the house is to lie on the couch to be sure that it doesn't fly away. Every home needs a couch.
Never mind! Why am I telling you this. Like I said before, it's too late. You've already let her find out that you CAN do it and aren't too dumb to learn more. YOU'RE LOST FOR LIFE!

Quote:
Ya jest don't get it, do you, Buster. It don't make no differns if a woman works outside the home and/or has six kids to feed when she gets home; you still ain't supposed to do the cookin' n cleenin'. When she gets home, that's when she starts her second shift.
Ah'm gonna see to it that your butt gets kicked out of the Fraternal Order of True Chauvinists. You're a DISGRACE to true manhood. You're real job around the house is to lie on the couch to be sure that it doesn't fly away. Every home needs a couch.
Never mind! Why am I telling you this. Like I said before, it's too late. You've already let her find out that you CAN do it and aren't too dumb to learn more. YOU'RE LOST FOR LIFE!

gig.gif

Where is your wife? I'm gonna get to the bottom of this.
tongue2.gif

Quote:
It's ok, I get the picture. Your chicken coop must be set up really nice, with a heater and mattress and tv in it too. Oops! Sorry- I meant COUCH. Your coop must be nice for the amount of time she makes you sleep out there.
lau.gif

Quote:
Thanks Deb! It was a lot of fun. Unfortunately I'm up early because the cat was in my son's room bothering him at 4am and I heard him hissing at it to get it to leave the room. I will probably be going back to bed soon. We had a blast last night. Lots of people who hadn't been before came and a good time was had by all.

There were a bunch of kids running around here playing. We saw a lot of my 4 yo but not the 2 yo. At one point I went to check on him and he was completely crashed out on the floor of his bedroom. Too cute. Looked like he had fallen over in the middle of playing or something. I don't know how you can sleep like that with all the commotion going on but he did. He didn't even stir when we got him ready for bed.

Quote:
It's ok, I get the picture. Your chicken coop must be set up really nice, with a heater and mattress and tv in it too. Oops! Sorry- I meant COUCH. Your coop must be nice for the amount of time she makes you sleep out there.
lau.gif

Ah ain't sayin nuthin!

Quote:
lau.gif

Ah ain't sayin nuthin!

gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom