Oh no šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø HELP

sophiafur

Chirping
May 22, 2020
So i am incubating 5 duck eggs and just found out the power is going off for 6 hours on the second of June.. THE DAY OF THEM HATCHING! We have no generator and cant hire one.. i have made a incubator out if cardboard box and blankets with hot water bottles at the side, the tempature was around 36 degree but it might not stay steady, And we dont know about the humidity, any suggestions on what i could do???! :(

You have a planned power outage on hatch day?

You are incubating them in this cardboard box now and the eggs are actually developing?
Yes we were only told today, and at the moment they are incubating in a proper incubator and they are developing, but i have made a incubator with blankets and hot water bottles for the power outage.

Yes we were only told today, and at the moment they are incubating in a proper incubator and they are developing, but i have made a incubator with blankets and hot water bottles for the power outage.
Oh ok.....I get it now.

Maybe you will get lucky and they don't turn the power off.

Can you take your incubator to a friend's house?
No our friends all live ages away and the people near by are getting affected by it too, i will do experiment to keep the incubator at a perfect humidity and temp for a week to get it perfect before the power outage šŸ˜Š

Back
Top Bottom