oh no! I'm going to have to do surgery - I know it *update **

TY MissP - she's still eating soft foods though - so when can I start her on regular stuff? her crop still has a little hardness to it but its nowhere NEAR what it was, and maybe the size of a large marble now (think a little larger than a quarter). Thats what I feel inside now, but its sort of squishy, not rock solid.

wee.gif
she's doing better..*whew* you have nooooo idea how sick I was - well..okay...yeah you probably DO - but...

frow.gif
Buster - so am I - everyone is such a wonderful help on here, and so nice!

Last edited:
Quote:
Well, I put in a heater, which she clearly appreciated, because she's sitting close to it (it's outside the dog crate, and set at 75).

Now she's pooping, but it's white with a very little solid (dark brown) material.

I offered her olive oil soaked bread this morning, but really early (5:45). She didn't want it.
sad.png

-C

You can add her back to regular foods but once a day would still give her some olive oil soaked bread. Her crop still needs time to finish healing and getting back to normal. Maybe by saturday try her without the oil and see how things are moving through the crop.

can you post a picture of what she looks like? The neck thing sounds like something else.. I've seen something else on here where an enlarged neck was another condition. I'm guessing she may have 2 things going on but without a picture I dont know if others can help you and tell you for certain...

Oh MissPrissy...where are you?
sad.png
Paging MissPrissy...

I'm so sorry I cant be of more help to you hun... I'm still learning myself
hugs.gif
to you and your birdie...

Back
Top Bottom