OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Hello from lagrange! Best wishes to you all. How many chicks did you get?

OH WOW!!! I’m the absolute worst replyer EVER!!!! We have 6 in our flock total. 4 pullets, and 2 bantam cockerels. We keep the boys separate. I’m afraid our girls may hurt our little, cocky boys if they try to mate with them! :confused:

05468F9F-A32F-4B44-96DC-38F254B0C56F.jpeg

Here’s my 2 year old nephew with our Orpington, Sugar; our EE, Eleanor; and one of our Sapphire Gems, Violet. They’re such all such gentle sweeties! I made sure to hold them and touch their wings, feet, beaks, waddles, combs, etc as they were growing. Now they’re just so used to it. Haha I’ve never had chickens, I just did what I would do with a puppy or a kitten! :idunno (Don’t mind the mess oof our house at the beginning of the summer!!!)

Here’s my two boys... Norm, is a Silver Seabrights. And Earl, is some type of Game Bantam, I’m just not sure which. We basically “rescued” them from TSC. I thought Earl was a Golden Seabright for the longest time!!

48C1D949-FA63-4605-A69C-08E727D228C6.jpeg
260F5D4C-3CA1-427D-A56A-4C2F7B5A45AE.png

How many do you have? It’s been a fun and also interesting summer! I’m ready for spring! I have my eye on 2 specific breeds of chicks we want!

Xo from Mogadore,
Chaunté

Anyone looking for a cockerel? I hit the jackpot with my SR birds! I have a Delaware, 2 Ameraucanas (really, a self blue and a black), 5 old English Game bantams (BBR, barred, black-tailed buff, blue, self blue) , a Mille Fleur D'uccle, a blue bantam EE, and a jubilee Orpington. Nobody is dubbed. Some Cackle birds and some breeder birds, hatched in April. So far all respectful of humans. Located east of Cleveland.

Anyone looking for a cockerel? I hit the jackpot with my SR birds! I have a Delaware, 2 Ameraucanas (really, a self blue and a black), 5 old English Game bantams (BBR, barred, black-tailed buff, blue, self blue) , a Mille Fleur D'uccle, a blue bantam EE, and a jubilee Orpington. Nobody is dubbed. Some Cackle birds and some breeder birds, hatched in April. So far all respectful of humans. Located east of Cleveland.

Oops none of the boys are from Cackle. LF from a local breeder, bantams from Valley Farms Hatchery. Some of my other LF were from Cackle.

Back
Top Bottom