OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

No, this is for my grandson. He has a bit of an emotional disorder, and gets nervous. At school, he's allowed to have it in his pocket, and reach into his pocket to "fidget" with it, or rub the flat spot, to help focus him. I think 5 or 6 of them should be a lifetime supply.

Acre4me has contacted me about it. They're checking with the post office to make sure there are no laws being broken by sending them to me. I never even considered that. I'm certainly not trying to get anyone to break the law. They aren't an actual plant, not an invasive species, and native to the US, and they won't be planted, so hopefully it won't be problem.

Acre4me has contacted me about it. They're checking with the post office to make sure there are no laws being broken by sending them to me. I never even considered that. I'm certainly not trying to get anyone to break the law. They aren't an actual plant, not an invasive species, and native to the US, and they won't be planted, so hopefully it won't be problem.

probably not a problem, but sometimes mailing restrictions are surprising! I’ll let you know! But I do have some buckeyes to send!

Well, let me know. I can certainly send you some.

Back
Top Bottom