OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

I do not remember if I posted on here so here it goes I live in Elyria, Ohio its Lorain County about 20-30min from Cleveland im married been with my husband for 14yrs we have 3kids 10yo girl 6&8yo boys im a sahm and have a zoo according to my Mom and husband we have 34mixed chickens, 6turkeys, 6geese, 8ducks, 147quail, 2beagles, 4cats 1is prego, 3leopard frogs, 3fish, 1bunny (for now) and we just got 4mice im a huge DIY'r i have been revitalizing my coop and run and building my quail pen i built my coops with my own two little hands and am going to build a turkey coop and greenhouse but right now its all on hold i fell Monday and broke my butt literally i fractured my tailbone and pelvis so im out of commission for at least 2wks my husband said he would build for me till I got better though he usually sit and drinks a few beers and talks to me while i build and yes thats the way I like it im very independent my daughter and I do a lot of baking and we make all our animals treats and food no store bought for our critters the dogs and cats are all rescues and are now crazy spoiled and thats me thanks for reading hope to give helpful advice and info dont hesitate to ask

Hello, I'm jumping on the Ohio thread!
New chicken momma here!
10 week old, 4 RIR, 1 BO, and 2 Blue Rocks
I'm in SW Ohio(Butler county)
Hello, I am quoting my own post to just see if by any miracle, anyone knows of any land/home/house for sale or if the last resort for rent to own in or near BUTLER COUNTY!
Break down story.... Husband, myself, 2 daughters, and eventually my dad has been pre-approved for roughly $140,000 we have been searching for over a year and cannot find ANYTHING that fits our needs in that price range.
We need 3bdrm, at least 1/2 acre(more would be awesome), prefer a basement(unfinished is fine)
Obviously, must be able to have chickens. good school district and within 40 minutes of Evandale(work). We are desperately looking.
We are on our 3rd realtor. We have tried every website, google search. Facebook, craigslist, etc
Anyone have any leads, advice.
Prayers always appreciated! Sorry to pour out my dilemma here. I am trying every angle I can think of. Thanks in advance!

Hello, I am quoting my own post to just see if by any miracle, anyone knows of any land/home/house for sale or if the last resort for rent to own in or near BUTLER COUNTY!
Break down story.... Husband, myself, 2 daughters, and eventually my dad has been pre-approved for roughly $140,000 we have been searching for over a year and cannot find ANYTHING that fits our needs in that price range.
We need 3bdrm, at least 1/2 acre(more would be awesome), prefer a basement(unfinished is fine)
Obviously, must be able to have chickens. good school district and within 40 minutes of Evandale(work). We are desperately looking.
We are on our 3rd realtor. We have tried every website, google search. Facebook, craigslist, etc
Anyone have any leads, advice.
Prayers always appreciated! Sorry to pour out my dilemma here. I am trying every angle I can think of. Thanks in advance!
I have a good realtor friend who is dogged about finding properties. We actually bought something very similar to that last summer and I know they're out there. They go fast though.

I have a good realtor friend who is dogged about finding properties. We actually bought something very similar to that last summer and I know they're out there. They go fast though.
Thank you. Yes, that is what we keep hearing...few and far between. They are selling before they even hit the market! So...how are people(buyers) finding them???
I believe all in His timing, but I am human and getting frustrated and impatient. We are so ready to move and start(over) our lives.

Hi everyone!
Anyone from southeastern Ohio here?
I'm looking for one pullet to add to our small flock.. We can only have 5 hens, per local ordinances, and one of our 5 turned out to be a boy! I dont want to raise chicks again quite yet (although the ones at TSC sure were tempting today!!), I'm looking for one of similar age/size of our 10 week old Buff Orpingtons & Barred Rock.
If you know of any near me, please let me know! I've posted on a Facebook group but hadn't had too much luck yet.

Back
Top Bottom