OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

I'm curious if there are any fellow Ohioans who offer Black Copper Marans eggs for sale. I would be interested in eggs from good quality chickens, not show quality but good quality. I would prefer to drive to pick them up rather than take my chances with the overworked USPS. At this point I am looking to find someone who could offers eggs in the early spring when I will start incubating.

Hello from Lake County in NE Ohio! We are just finishing our backyard coop and runs and are looking for started pullets. Ideally we would like to have a small (6) mixed flock of Orpingtons, Americauna, and Wyandottes, but are very open to other breeds. Anyone have any tips on available started pullets within a 3-hour drive of greater Cleveland area?
Thanks in advance!
Cindy

Hello! I've come to ask if anyone has a Buff Brahma cockerel or young rooster they are giving away?
Hi there,
I’m new to the site and just made an account today.

I’m not sure if you’re still looking for young roosters but I have 4 light Brahma Roos and 4(possibly) black Australorp roosters that I’m giving away for free.

I made a post on the BST forum about them today. I’m in Nelsonville, OH, about an hour south-East of Columbus.

Hi there,
I’m new to the site and just made an account today.

I’m not sure if you’re still looking for young roosters but I have 4 light Brahma Roos and 4(possibly) black Australorp roosters that I’m giving away for free.

I made a post on the BST forum about them today. I’m in Nelsonville, OH, about an hour south-East of Columbus.
:welcome No I am no longer looking for a buff Brahma cockerel/young rooster because of certain issues that need to be fixed in my flock. But I may be looking for one later on.

hi everyone, I am in Circleville and looking for a gentle rooster that is an hour away or less. My pullets are Faverolle and should start laying in the next month. Looking for a Faverolle or maybe Brahma or larger Silky that is people friendly. My middle child had a bad experience last spring with our Cochin rooster attacking him, so we got rid of them and got a different breed. We started with 8 and thanks to a raccoon we are down to 3. We want to incubate our own eggs after the girls start laying. Thanks everyone.

hi everyone, I am in Circleville and looking for a gentle rooster that is an hour away or less. My pullets are Faverolle and should start laying in the next month. Looking for a Faverolle or maybe Brahma or larger Silky that is people friendly. My middle child had a bad experience last spring with our Cochin rooster attacking him, so we got rid of them and got a different breed. We started with 8 and thanks to a raccoon we are down to 3. We want to incubate our own eggs after the girls start laying. Thanks everyone.
I have a few to pick from.

Back
Top Bottom