OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

In Amelia here, love to chat with anyone showing Buff Silkies or BBS Cochins, exhibition quality.
PM me please

Last edited:
I second the Meyer recommendation...they really care about their birds. I have had chicks shipped and have also picked up from them. Excellent experiences each time; they have never been wrong about sexing, and I have never had a sick chick or casualty when shipped. The staff is friendly and experienced, and they love to hear from customers about how their birds are doing!

I will third that !! Hands down the staff is very friendly and will take the extra time to answer any and all questions you have. Excellent chicks and very fair prices!​

Just placed my second order with Meyer. Picking up some buff brahma bantams in Sept.​

Due to my fault - before i could have my barn cat Bella spayed she got pregnant and has had 5 beautiful little 6 week old kittens. Four Calico females and one orange and white male. The girls are quite flashy and uniquely marked. The mother has personality plus and is just a wonderful cat. The kittens love dogs and play with them all the time - they have been raised around chickens. They are short - medium hair kittens. They would be great for the home or hearth - or would make great barn cats as well ! There is no shipping on these guys - would be pickup in central Ohio- Columbus / Marysville area.

here are some pics of the kittens

65521_kit1.jpg

65521_kittens_3.jpg

65521_kitten_2.jpg

Hi. I'm new here too. We live in Lebanon, halfway between Cincinnati and Dayton. We got our first baby chicks from a hatchery in Cincinnat, 25 Rhode Island Reds. We got so many because we figured we'd lose a few. Ha, ha, ha. They are eating me out of house and home! Fell in love with silkies along the way and now have three white - two boys and a girl - one black female, one grey baby and six partridge babies. I can't even look at pictures of chickens anymore. I love them all.

Back
Top Bottom