OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

I live in Highland County. We have White Rocks, Pearl Leghorns, Single Comb Brown Leghorns, Australorps, Dark Cornish bantams, a few more fancies and meat chickens. 53 total chickens. I would love to talk to someone about our Dark Cornish bantams!

Quote:
I candled my eggs this morning and it looks like they still need a day or two. We had a power outage a week or two ago and the bator got down to about 94 so I think that threw things off a little. Atleast they still seem to be doing good! That definitely eases my mind a bit. Strangely none of the blue wheaten eggs seemed to be any good. I. Had the exact same problem last hatch-all clears! Im gonna post in the americauna thread and see if its common... thanks for all the moral support guys!

Greetings from the Canton area, Stark County !!
jumpy.gif

We have BO's, Slw, Easter Eggers and Silkies ... Our sweet girls are starting to lay their first eggs !!
droolin.gif

Cheers
Donna

Quote:
If you go hatchery, I recommend Meyer.

I second the Meyer recommendation...they really care about their birds. I have had chicks shipped and have also picked up from them. Excellent experiences each time; they have never been wrong about sexing, and I have never had a sick chick or casualty when shipped. The staff is friendly and experienced, and they love to hear from customers about how their birds are doing!

Quote:
If you go hatchery, I recommend Meyer.

I second the Meyer recommendation...they really care about their birds. I have had chicks shipped and have also picked up from them. Excellent experiences each time; they have never been wrong about sexing, and I have never had a sick chick or casualty when shipped. The staff is friendly and experienced, and they love to hear from customers about how their birds are doing!

I will third that !! Hands down the staff is very friendly and will take the extra time to answer any and all questions you have. Excellent chicks and very fair prices!

Back
Top Bottom