OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Quote:
Ugh thank you so much lol my anxiety is so high...I keep hearing peeps and taps but everytime I go to the bator they stop! The same thing happened on my last hatch and I got bupkiss! Ugh its so stressful. Im trying to stay occupied and hoping maybe I can pick some up at the fairs if this one doesn't work out
hmm.png

Quote:
Man its tough! lol I've been up since 7 and I've cleaned my room twice! I cleaned it the first time and started feeling the "Check the bator itch" so I pulled all my clothes and stuff back out and put it back again lol guess ill start on the rest of the house
idunno.gif
...my moms gonna think im sick!

Quote:
Yea tomorrow should be hatch day for me and of course im off from work
he.gif
! ugh im gonna have to find something to do...maybe ill take my car apart or something lol

Quote:
Hey im definitely available! I just did all the laundry in the whole house and cleaned the gutters so im running out of options here...better ask your neighbors too while you at it lol

Quote:
Haha well I've never done it before but I am a very quick learner. Actually I've been thinking of getting a goat! I threw idea past my mom and she seemed on board so maybe it'll come in handy!

We are in Russells Point, between Lima (like the bean) and Bellefontaine (bell=the kind you ring & fontaine=as in water fountain). We have no residential neighbors, and we are outside city limits.

Our challenge is finding non-medicated feed with the protein requirements we want. Right now our only choices are TSC & King feed, both stocking the usual suspects. Every mill in the area that we have checked out is out of the feed business. Many of the farms in the area only grow crops and have eliminated livestock so they can go south for the winter.
Anyone with other feed options in the NW quadrant of the Buckeye state?

Back
Top Bottom