OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

We also have beef cattle, dog, cat, Australian sugar glider, and fish! It’s a menagerie here! I viewed your photos…. Love ❤️ your turkeys. I have 3 Red Bourbon and 1 Blue Slate left out of an original group of Black Spanish, Broad-Breasted Bronze and more of those mentioned above.

We also have beef cattle, dog, cat, Australian sugar glider, and fish! It’s a menagerie here! I viewed your photos…. Love ❤️ your turkeys. I have 3 Red Bourbon and 1 Blue Slate left out of an original group of Black Spanish, Broad-Breasted Bronze and more of those mentioned above.
Yes, that is a menagerie. But the more the merrier that's what I say every time I add a new variety here :D

Been wanting to start raising some quail but only raising the heritage turkeys right now. Or should I say raising too many heritage turkeys :)
They’re beautiful! Currently, I’m raising North and Wisconsin Jumbo Bobwhites and Chinese Painted. Used to have Coturnix and Gambel.

I’m in rural Jefferson County. I have chickens, turkeys, quail, conures, and parakeets…. a variety of non-feathered animals as well. Good Wishes!
Nice to meet you! I'm over in the SW corner. In addition to chickens, raise blue slate turkeys, snowy white quail, welsh harlequin ducks, and guineas. Also have a small herd of pigs and dogs and cats.

Nice to meet you! I'm over in the SW corner. In addition to chickens, raise blue slate turkeys, snowy white quail, welsh harlequin ducks, and guineas. Also have a small herd of pigs and dogs and cats.
Wonderful to meet you too! Love the variety of animals you have. My family raised pigs when I was growing up…. I really enjoyed it even though they were a lot of work. I’ve always wanted guineas and ducks. We do have a lot of wild ducks in the creeks near our property. Good Wishes!

Wonderful to meet you too! Love the variety of animals you have. My family raised pigs when I was growing up…. I really enjoyed it even though they were a lot of work. I’ve always wanted guineas and ducks. We do have a lot of wild ducks in the creeks near our property. Good Wishes!
Thank you :) Most of our pigs are kune kune so they keep our pasture clipped for us and are easy keepers. If you're ever out my way and would like either guineas or ducks, let me know and I'd be happy to supply you with some.

Back
Top Bottom