OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

I 'm glad to hear they are safe. I did that one-time years ago and the racoons killed the entire flock and let them lay there. I had to buy my wife a new flock.
That's what I was afraid of. But hubby said he saw all five wandering the backyard. When I got out of bed I confirmed all five were happily confused at being let out early

Good morning you all, have a wonderful day. Hoping for some warmth. :love
We made it to the 70's today and will again tomorrow. I will be a year older tomorrow so I am glad no rain as I plan on climbing a huge hill in another nearby town that over looks the whole town. We did it 30 years ago when we were first dating so I decided I want to do it again,. If I am not on here for a while you will know it was not a good idea. lol

We made it to the 70's today and will again tomorrow. I will be a year older tomorrow so I am glad no rain as I plan on climbing a huge hill in another nearby town that over looks the whole town. We did it 30 years ago when we were first dating so I decided I want to do it again,. If I am not on here for a while you will know it was not a good idea. lol
Happy Birthday! 🥳🎂

Good morning, Debbie, Becky, Alley and everyone. I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday! it's raining here.
Good morning Mark and everyone. Cloudy here so far but rain is coming
Hello all, I'm new here! I live in Northwest Ohio with my hubs and 6 kiddos. We currently have 1 4week old EE, 4 3week old EE and 9, day old Black Copper Marans. Can’t wait to “meet” everyone!
Welcome to BYC!

Back
Top Bottom