OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Good morning, Debbie, Becky, Alley and everyone. I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday! it's raining here.
It poured something terrible here just before we had to leave for church. Momma Duck is still sitting tight on her nest and we should see signs of hatchings this Wednesday. I just hope all goes well. She has never gotten to have ducklings before and the babies will not be hers but it's a secret and I'm not telling. lol

Hello all, I'm new here! I live in Northwest Ohio with my hubs and 6 kiddos. We currently have 1 4week old EE, 4 3week old EE and 9, day old Black Copper Marans. Can’t wait to “meet” everyone!
Welcome to this wonderful site. I have 16 ducks and more to come if they hatch out this week as expected. They are very addicting just like chicks are. I am 18 miles east of Columbus. Nice to meet you!

More Babies hatching out today under Momma Mallard Spice. I will be so happy to get to see them when she is all done hatching. Today was the day I thought they would all hatch but she started yesterday and it can take up to three days they say. If she has any Mallard eggs under her I will try to get them to put in my incubator if they are good. They always take longer.

Back
Top Bottom