OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Good morning Debby, Thats cool!
Thanks Mark, the preserving however did not work as it broke open when the hot liquid poxy hit it. He tried. I hope that you have a good day today Mark. It will be hot here today, 80! It's good for Momma Mallard though as she is still hatching out babies. I got to see two of them last night and they sure are cute.

Thanks Mark, the preserving however did not work as it broke open when the hot liquid poxy hit it. He tried. I hope that you have a good day today Mark. It will be hot here today, 80! It's good for Momma Mallard though as she is still hatching out babies. I got to see two of them last night and they sure are cute.
Sorry to hear it didn't work out with the egg. Those little ducklings are so cute! mine are at the ugly duckling stage when they are partially feathered.

Sorry to hear it didn't work out with the egg. Those little ducklings are so cute! mine are at the ugly duckling stage when they are partially feathered.
Thanks Mark, I am up to 4 babies from Momma Mallard but one for sure is not a Mallard. I am taking them to the Maury Povich Show so that I can find out "Whose Your Daddy???" LOL

I have three silkie roosters and a silkie cockerel for sale! Bearded, fluffy, and friendly.
One adult gold partridge, one adult black with red leakage, one adult black with white leakage. One silver partridge cockerel (gorgeous). Adults are dog tame, baby is getting there.
Fantastic type, just not the kind of roosters I need in my breeding program. Asking $50 for whole group, or $20 a piece. Open to negotiating all of that pricing.
I've attached pictures of the adults, I'll get one of the cockerel. Please note the white, pure black, and splash roosters pictured are not for sale.
Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_9445.jpeg
    IMG_9445.jpeg
    909.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_9436.jpeg
    IMG_9436.jpeg
    779.2 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom