OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Anyone use a processor in the NE Ohio area? That Plucky's is a little far. No plans to eat any of my birds yet, but like to be knowledgeable just in case! Just started this year with chickens, and they are pets, but am interested in maybe raising some for meat in the future. My dad suggested the meat birds wear little hoods so I don't get attached
lau.gif

Windy Hill Berry Farm and Vineyard. We sell our berries, eggs and home baked goods at Local Bounty located just before Lake Park. You ought to stop in say hello and check things out.

is anyone near norton Ohio, have a friend who desperately needs homes for her chickens, lost her mom last month and is having to rehome them, they are now out of feed- let me know if anyone can take on some more...

I have plenty of room. Got rid of the horses and have a barn now to raise chickens.
you can call me 740 294 8618
Is it close to Akron or Columbus(delaware)

Last edited:
Hello fellow Buckeyes!! I'm new to the chicken world and just trying to get some knowledge. I currently have 7 cinnamon sexlinks, 1 easteregger, 1 rhode island red, 1 delaware hens and 1 sexlink roo. We are loving having these chickens!! I'm about an hour south east of Toledo Ohio in Helena. I'm thinking about adding to my flock this year by hatching a clutch of my girls eggs. I would also like to get a couple of buckeye hens this summer. Anybody close to me have any buckeyes???

Back
Top Bottom