OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

I used Plucky Poultry Processing in Utica today to process 2 turkeys, 3 guineas and 3 roosters. I promised you all that I would report my experience. I am very pleased with them. Their facility is very clean and they are very professional. My poultry looks great! I'll definitely use them again. I had a little bit of difficulty finding a correct phone number for them online as there are several listed that aren't right, so if you need their number just send me a PM and I'll get it to you
smile.png
2 thumbs up to Plucky Poultry Processing!

Hello All!
I live in Michigan but will be coming to Galion,OH (44833) this coming saturday to visit family. I have some poultry (or can be used for rabbits) show cooping cages available and can deliver them in Galion or along my route down there. I have 5 cages, each cage has two cages to it that are each 20.5x20.5x21" tall. They fold down and collapse for storage! I'm asking $15.00 each. PM me for more details!
7110_cages.jpg

Greetings to all my fellow BYC'ers in Ohio! I'm hoping someone can help me.
fl.gif
fl.gif
I'm in need of someone to transport a puppy from Bethel (near Cincinatti) to Denver, any time between now and Christmas. Of course I would compensate you for your gas and time.

If you can help me out, please send me a PM.

Thank you so very much!!

Happy Holidays! Gail

Hi al, not really a chicken question, but we have a friend in Gahanna, OH that recently lost her dog. She is looking for a male, maybe a rescue that is good with children and other dogs - she has one other female about 5 years old. Can anyone help? She is an excellent person and any dog will live the life of luxury, a house dog, large fenced in yard and a very active family that take their dogs camping etc......

pm me if you can help.......?

Back
Top Bottom