OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by twincreekfarm, Jul 25, 2007.

1. joyful-homemaker

joyful-homemaker Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2007
    central ohio
    I am from gambier oh about an hour north of columbus. I have 22 hens and 27 babies in the brooder that I got at meyer hatchery last week.

shelley

2. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Welcome! I am about 45 mins from you. I live in Millersburg!

3. horsechick

horsechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2007
    Eaton, Ohio
    Hi all!
    We're in Preble Co.
    Have Standard Barred cochins, partridge cochins & Brahmas, bantams, silkies, couple orps, and some misc....
    Lol,
    Got chicken fever last year and now are full up!
    LOL!
    Kids used some in 4-h, got 1st place roo, 3rd place hen and 4th place hen, 1st place poultry showmanship.
    Just getting started on selling eggs, were charging $1.50 but may end up going up, buying cartons and all.
    Take care!
    Angela

4. crazychickengirl

crazychickengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    Glenmont, Ohio
    Hey everyone! I can't believe I haven't posted on this thread yet! (I think I've posted on all the others...lol) Anyways...I live in SW Holmes County near a little town called Glenmont. I have a mixture of chickens...1 blue ameraucana hen, a cuckoo maran hen, a buff orp hen, 2 black austrolorp hens and 2 roos, 2 buff chantecler hens, a partridge cochin hen (and 1 hen and 1 roo on the way), 1 partridge silkie hen, 3 Dominique hens, and a silver spangled hamburg hen. I had a ton more, but had to take some to the auction because my coop was overflowing! My hopes are to have my breeding stock in order by spring. I'd like to raise silver spangled hamburgs, buff chanteclers, partridge cochins, and black austrolorps. So...if any of those sound interesting to you...look me up in the spring! [​IMG]

5. mistylady

mistylady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2008
    Ohio near Coshocton
    Quote:Welcome to the forum! I'm not too far from you either! Just outside of Coshocton.

6. camjac

camjac Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2008
    Northeast Ohio
    Hi everyone!

I'm from the Lake/Geauga county border! We just got chicks this summer and are eagerly awaiting eggs! They are 11 weeks old now and are HUGE. We have 2 easter eggers, 2 black australorp and a light brahma. We are looking at getting maybe 6 more next spring for 4H for my 9 year old daughter! I still can't believe that we have chickens but we are loving it!

Elaine

7. rughooker

rughooker Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Hi Noelle. I'm rughooker from Deerfield, Portage County. There's a Tractor Supply Store in Ravenna, isn't there? They sell nice heat lamps and the red bulbs. I go to the TSC in Alliance. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. LilRalphieRoosmama

LilRalphieRoosmama Officially Quacked

Oct 15, 2007
    Elyria, OH
    [​IMG]

Welcome everyone!!!!

9. wateboe

wateboe Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2008
    Lebanon, Ohio
    Lebanon, Ohio here! (between Cincinnati and Dayton)

10. mistylady

mistylady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2008
    Ohio near Coshocton
    Welcome Wateboe!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by