OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

I am in Cols/Galloway Ohio.
no chicks yet. still finding out
the laws. hope to have them soon.
~*B*~

I've just signed on and am building my coop this weekend. I live in Harrison County and work in Tuscarawas. I'd love to get some pullets or layers to start off with over winter. I can't wait to start. Definitely planning to get rare breed chicks from Meyers Hatchery in March.

I've found two local farms to buy eggs from in the meantime. They go $2.25 or $2.50 a dozen here.

Well, I dont' live in Ohio at the moment...haven't for the past 25 years, but I consider myself a Buckeye through and through! I was born and raised in Helena, Ohio...a very small dot on Route 6 in NW Ohio. When my husband retires we are coming back because I miss Ohio!

Welcome everyone!!!

welcome-byc.gif

Quote:
Oh that is so cool! No one ever knows where Helena is! My mother used to work at the Univ of Toledo and I still have relatives in Maumee. I can't wait to get back.

Madison, Ohio.... New to the group...I've been researching as much as I can before the peeps arrive. I Love all the ideas and suggestions you all have to offer. Your a GREAT group and I'm proud to be part of it:hugs!!! Debra

Back
Top Bottom