OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

I just hatched out 5 Pekin ducks ( March 6). I only want to keep two. I live near Kent, Ohio. Would anyone be interested? I am hesitant to take out an ad on Craig's list with it being so close to Easter.

droolin.gif
ohhhh I SO want one...

I just hatched out 5 Pekin ducks ( March 6). I only want to keep two. I live near Kent, Ohio. Would anyone be interested? I am hesitant to take out an ad on Craig's list with it being so close to Easter.
I have call ducks, I don't know a lot about pekins, PM me with more information about them..I'm Near Ravenna, Ohio which is really close to Kent. Are you anywheres near Walmart in Kent?

Call ducks are so cute, I wanted to get 1 and stick him with chickens, but was thinking how could I have water for him in a coop and the chickens not die falln in

Hello Ohio! Pretty new to the scene! So wanted to send out a big hello! Just starting a new flock out in Ross Co. a few miles out of Highland Co. Hoping to get my 2 girls into poultry this year at the Highland Co. Fair. Anyone else show or have any good info about showing in Highland Co. I'd love to hear! (I was told we wouldn't be able to "just purchase any bird" to show.) I was hoping to get my oldest daughter into showing some Bantam Cochins or something smaller for her smaller hands, and something a bit less intimidating for a 6 year old to get her interested into what her older sister is doing. :)

Right now I have 2-3 week old chicks in the dining room.
jumpy.gif
5 Barred Rocks, 5 Speckled Sussex, 4 EE, and 2 RIR the girls had to have because they were extra yellow and fuzzier. I gave in, they were adorable.

I just got an email from Purina, anyone in the NE OHio area, my OSU extension is hosting a poultry owners workshop!!!! Here's the info! last year they had over 100 people they said. [COLOR=4A4949]Poultry Owners Workshop[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]
[COLOR=4A4949]
where.png
[/COLOR]
OSU Extenstion Office 6970 St. Rt. 88 Ravenna, OH 44266
when.png
Monday, March 18, 2013 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
[/COLOR]Stop in to our Poultry Owners Workshop at the Ohio Extension in Ravenna, OH to learn all about raising your own backyard flock. Registration starts at 6:30 PM with speakers starting at 7:00 PM. Christa Scarbrough, from Purina Animal Nutrition is presenting a "How To Guide to Starting and Raising Backyard Poultry" and Heather Neikirk, from OSU Extension will be presenting "Marketing and Budgeting for Your Poultry Business". Join us for refreshments, learning, and some great coupons and promotions! Please RSVP to Jen at 1-800-688-4565. See you there! and here is the website https://www.facebook.com/PurinaPoultry
Do you have any other info?

I'm just north and west of Dayton in preble county looking to add to my flock. I have some LF barred cochins and a bunch of EE's and a Phoenix pair a couple of silkie hens (I like diversity) I just want to see what anyone in the Dayton area has for sale.

Hi! We are in southern Shelby county so not too far. I have some Silver Penciled Plymouth Rocks I am willing to part with if you are interested. They were show birds out of Dick Horstman lines before we got them. Just part of our small flock now. Message me if you are interested. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom