OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Logan county here! Just outside of marysville! First time chicken owner and having fun with it.
big_smile.png

Welcome!!!
welcome-byc.gif

I am In Celina...Mercer County ...O_H_I_O...my first year with chickens...highly addictive but lovin every minute :)

Hello from NW Ohio
frow.gif

I've been raising chickens for a few years now and always used this site for reference and finally decided to just create a profile and join :)

Our little farm is home to 30+ chickens and I'm looking to hatch a few more this summer hopefully!

If any of you are from NW Ohio/the Toledo area and have hatching eggs please message me! I'm always looking for cool new breeds to raise!

I'm in the Toledo area as well! I was beginning to feel lonely up here thinking all the "Ohioians" were in the southern parts! Lol! It's feelin' much more cozy now!!! How Eggciting!!!!! =)

Last edited:
I grew up on 10 acres (I know... Not much to some of you!) but compared to what I have now, it's a lot! I have a hard time adjusting to neighbors so close you can't carry a conversation with your chickens and not be heard! Makes me miss the country! You can leave the country but the country never leaves you I guess! Although I have to admit, it is nice having a TSC in under a 30+ minute drive! Lol!

Back
Top Bottom