OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

I'm out by Zanesville! Fairly new to chickens and I went a little crazy
smile.png
OooHHH Jenny77!!! You have know Idea!!!! You can feel comfort in knowing you are not alone! " My name is Debbie and I'm a chickaholic"
lol.png

And
welcome-byc.gif
!

if someone says they want it, and i have it extra im going to bring it. eggs, chicks or adults. if anyone wants anything special, just let me know and ill do what i can to make sure i have it there.

I am in Wauseon, Ohio just west of Toledo, Ohio! I raise bearded bantam silkie chickens! I am an urban chicken farmer who has been lucky enough to live in a small town that does allow chickens!

silkies are picking up in popularity, but they aren't one of the most efficient chicken breeds. their lack of eggs and small size make them kind of impractical. on the other hand you wont find a better broody than a good silkie.

i lived across the road from the fiberglass factory. i think the address was 6131 north river road. funny thing, i lived against the maumee and i hate water
lau.gif
. since you lived in the area, my wife is a Sterling; just in case you know her.

silkies are picking up in popularity, but they aren't one of the most efficient chicken breeds. their lack of eggs and small size make them kind of impractical. on the other hand you wont find a better broody than a good silkie.

i lived across the road from the fiberglass factory. i think the address was 6131 north river road. funny thing, i lived against the maumee and i hate water
lau.gif
. since you lived in the area, my wife is a Sterling; just in case you know her.
Your silkies are huge! We are getting annoyed with how to sex them we think one thing then a few weeks later we are thinking something else. I wish one would crow already or lay a egg

Hey loveourbirds, the fall Lucasville Show, October 5 & 6, is a "semi" Brahma National meet show, according to the American Brahma Club newsletter. There should be some very nice Brahmas available there.

Thanks lisaequine1! I will check them out. That isn't terribly far from here. Is West Alexandria in KY? My daughter lives in Alexandria, KY. Sure would like to find a convenient place.

West Alexandria in Ohio. I think it's west of Dayton if I remember correctly. I'm in Milford and it was about an hour to an hour and a half from me.

Back
Top Bottom