OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

I am considering placing an order from Meyer for BBB turkey poults. The last hatch is August 16, so I need to do it soon if I am going to. With shipping, they would be $5.29 each, but I have to order 15 and I am only wanting 5 or 6. Would anyone want to split an order with me? I am in Darke County.

Have you called them to see if you can pick up fewer than the full order? I know you can do that for other things. It all depends on if they are hatching them themselves or if they get them from a secondary source.

Hi Everyone! I live in Carlisle Township, between Grafton and Elyria, about 30 miles west of Cleveland. Nice to meet everyone! I know Southern Ohio has a pretty active poultry group (think Ohio Nationals) and I was hoping to do something like that up here (group... NOT Nationals
big_smile.png
). If anyone is interested, I've started a Meetup group here. It doesn't cost anything, and it gives us "northeners" a chance to meet and talk Chickens! Looking forward to seeing some of you at the Lorain County Fair
celebrate.gif

Quote:
Oh that is an auction house they are twice a month.

I was thinking of more of a big BBQ and bring chickens to swap ( not eat
cool.png
).

I am in Sterling, Oh. zip Code 44276...... I am selling all of my serama's and Peafowl If anyone is interested. I have Adult Serama Pairs for $20, Juvenile Pair $15. Started Pairs $15
Started Chicks $5 ea. And serama babies $2 ea. I also have extra roo's $5.

Peacocks:
I have black Shoulder Pair $100 (Male 5 yrs old- Female 4 Yrs old)
2 Spaulding Black Shoulder Peacocks $50 ea. (Yearlings)
3 Black Shoulder Peachicks $75.00 for all (3 weeks Old)
2 India Blue Peachicks $40.00 for both (3 weeks Old)
2 India Blue Split White $50.00 for both (3 weeks Old)

Quote:
Hi, I will be at the Lorain County Fair and will see if you're around. (Lorain County and Wayne County are the 2 best fairs around!!) I'm 30 miles south of Wooster (nowhere land) but will jump on your link and check it out.

Anyone know where to get Guineas in the Circleville, OH area 43113 (30 miles South of Columbus)?

Back
Top Bottom