OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Well I put just put 52 eggs in the incubator late last night. 14 golden laced brahma eggs, 20 jubilee orpington eggs, and 18 Swedish flower eggs. Hopefully I have a good hatch.
Cant wait for the first candling and see what is developing.

Well I put just put 52 eggs in the incubator late last night. 14 golden laced brahma eggs, 20 jubilee orpington eggs, and 18 Swedish flower eggs. Hopefully I have a good hatch.
Cant wait for the first candling and see what is developing.
wee.gif
that is one awesome mix! I put in ohiki, ohiki/orp cross, Swedish flowers, and svart hona!

What was supposed to be black Ohiki chick hatch only has turned into
6 BLACK X BBR ohiki set 1-21 hatch 2-11

15 ohiki and ohiki orpington under a broody set 1-23 hatch 2-13

5 of the above are now in the incubator due to me worrying about her covering 21 eggs.

1 blackXblack ohiki, 1 blackXbbr ohiki,
2 ohiki pen, and 3 orp X ohiki, 4 svart hona, and 6 swedish flower
Set 1-24 hatch 2-14

February looks like it's gonna be busy!

Last edited:
Yes it does look like Feb will be busy! I will just be setting my eggs then though. I am still trying to find a French Marans rooster to breed with my Black copper and Blue copper French Marans hens and my Easter Eggers, and Olive Eggers.

Hope all your hatchings go well
big_smile.png

Yes it does look like Feb will be busy!  I will just be setting my eggs then though.  I am still trying to find a French Marans rooster to breed with my Black copper and Blue copper French Marans hens and my Easter Eggers, and Olive Eggers.

Hope all your hatchings go well:D
I can probably help you on that one. I know a breeder in Kentucky for black/blue copper marans.

I can probably help you on that one. I know a breeder in Kentucky for black/blue copper marans.

That would be awesome if they have an extra rooster! I need one. Your/now mine CCL are doing great! I am off work today and went out and checked on them this morning. They are so beautiful
love.gif
Thanks!

Hi, I'm from tuscarawas county I currently raise bbs Ameraucana and a small flock of bantam faverolles and I'm trying to start some blue lace red wyandottes! I'm setting some eggs tonight, so far I have 9 Ameraucana eggs, i can't wait!!

That would be awesome if they have an extra rooster!  I need one.  Your/now mine CCL are doing great!  I am off work today and went out and checked on them this morning.  They are so beautiful:love    Thanks!
no problem! I'm glad you're happy with them. I missed my pale blue egg this morning.

Back
Top Bottom