OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

We have the same thing going on with 2 of our Ameraucanas. They seem healthy, just not growing as fast as the others. I know Ameraucanas can range pretty widely in size tho. Unsure about red sexlinks. I'll definitely be watching to see the experienced chicken people weigh in on this tho.

And welcome to the Forum!

Curious to see if anyone else has a Facebook page devoted to their chickens/farm. Anybody? You show me yours and I'll show you mine! LOL

I do, I do!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Serenity-Farms-of-Ohio/132712810165413?ref=hl

I also have a website.

I went yest and got the forced air fan kit for my incubator so I can try round two of incubating.so far there is such a huge difference. I actually doesn't fluctuate as much. I got a new thermometer that also reads humidity. Learned my other humidity gauge was way off and I had drowned all the chicks. I tested them together and learned that when my other one read 30% it was actually more in the 50's. while I was at Rural King they had just gotten a new batch of chicks in. Lets just say my daughter had a blast and I now have a uncheck of different chicks. She had to have 1 from each breed. We now have; RIR, silver laced Wyandotte, brown leghorn, light brahma, Cornish rock, and isa brown. We are now up to 17 total and my husband hasn't killed me yet. He is even taking me to waynesville to pick up some frizzles and mixes. Not to mention my eggs in the incubator. 12 little blue frizzled turkens.

Okay...anyone interested in a 6 month old partridge Showgirl roo and/or a February partridge Showgirl (probably) pullet? Swapping and organizing my breeding pens and I might be "liquidating" my partridge showgirls...PM me for details
frow.gif

Leslie
Faithful Feathers at Bredwinner Farm
Cardington/Marengo area

I had actually stumbled on your site a while back. Was talking to a dad who was hosing down some Tamworths at the fair this year. Because they don't break the hogs down into classes the way they do at the State Fair, his boys didn't do very well competing with the Yorks, Hamps, Durocs and crosses. He really liked the Tamworths, but said they weren't suitable for competition hogs when they don't have the right class for them. So when I went online to search Tamworths, your farm came up as "local" to me.

rick

Yyou
Okay...anyone interested in a 6 month old partridge Showgirl roo and/or a February partridge Showgirl (probably) pullet? Swapping and organizing my breeding pens and I might be "liquidating" my partridge showgirls...PM me for details :frow

Leslie
Faithful Feathers at Bredwinner Farm
Cardington/Marengo area
[/quYou know I will take the hen.

Back
Top Bottom