OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

It's my own custom mix from cherry fork feed mill. It is bagged. You have to return the bags each time. It run 18% protein. I can send the mix to you if interested.
does that comes bagged??? I like that price and where do you get it! wondering if we could hall it in our little truck... 

Chickawawa, have thou noticed other chicks going for their foot feathers? my EE chicks did for two days. was rather funny to watch the standoffs between them.Yes Big Medicine thank you for Brahma info, theose chicks are big and calm as can be.

Last edited:
So, my Ohio chicken friends, I'm trying to find some Easter Egger or Copper Maran pullets for sale around my area. I'm in the Dayton/Western Ohio area. Anyone have any suggestions??

Week old Brahma feet feathers, totally amazed how fast they grow.

Chickawawa, have thou noticed other chicks going for their foot feathers? my EE chicks did for two days. was rather funny to watch the standoffs between them.Yes Big Medicine thank you for Brahma info, theose chicks are big and calm as can be.

Over here the bare foot is the exception. The Brahma chicks are mesmerized my those succulent worm like looking toes of the Cornish chicks for the first couple days, then they figure it out.

As for the Brahma info, just figure life is too short to put up with mean, or flighty birds. Paying it forward.

Last edited:
Hi all, another Buckeye here, Xenia area. New to chickens, but already had 3 attacks of chicken math lol! Planned on 6 hens for eggs, ending up with (for now!) 17 hens & 2 roos! ;)

Back
Top Bottom