OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Big Medicine how is your stock of Light Brahmas doing? I would still love to get a start of your big beautiful stock.Any color really, ya know I have a thing for feathered legs and feet.

Narry a light Brahma on the place. Hasn't been for a few years. Since I last blew up the silver laced, by crossing in a light male, and played around with the blue lights a few years back

Narry a light Brahma on the place. Hasn't been for a few years.  Since I last blew up the silver laced, by crossing in a light male, and played around with the blue lights a few years back

If you have extra chicks this year can you please let me know. I would love to have some with better qualities than what I currently have. Colors not really important.Thank you.

We tried calling him on Friday, but it went straight to voicemail and he never called back. Do you think we should try again?

Hi! Sorry for delay--I don't get notices from BYC when there's updates on my subscriptions.
Yes, I'd try to call again. I'm hoping he's still in business because we'll need him later in the spring. He is seasonal, does this on the side so maybe he's just slow in responding...I hope!

Hi! I'm Melissa and I live in Central Ohio. I JUST started a few days ago and I'm already having too much fun being a chicky momma.

Welcome Melissa. I'm in west central Ohio.
1f600.png

I am Coreene from Doylestown Ohio , northeast tip of Wayne county. Staying with daughter and family for awhile and we have around 38 in our flock. The egg layers are paying for feeding everyone as we sell the brown eggs and eat moet of the white eggs. Some customers will take mixed cartons. Active in 4-h as aadvisor. Had chickens in the 70's but not to this extent. I really like the silkies and sultuns but rely on our egg layert to finance our hobby.

I am Coreene from Doylestown Ohio , northeast tip of Wayne county. Staying with daughter and family for awhile and we have around 38 in our flock. The egg layers are paying for feeding everyone as we sell the brown eggs and eat moet of the white eggs. Some customers will take mixed cartons. Active in 4-h as aadvisor. Had chickens in the 70's but not to this extent. I really like the silkies and sultuns but rely on our egg layert to finance our hobby.

Welcome Coreenelane from Miami county!

Welcome to Ohio forum @PocketAcesMom & @Coreenelane. !!! Am sure we will learn a lot from both of your experiences. I'm from NE Ohio

Back
Top Bottom