OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

I am from the southern most tip of Ohio, on the KY, WV, Ohio tri state area. I’ve had a flock for over a year, but just finally joined. I have at least 40 chickens ( too many to count). I hatch my own babies, and sell eggs as well. I currently have silkies, lavender ameraucaunas, lavender orpingtons as well as other orpingtons, and basic color ameraucaunas. I just added cream legbars to our family in the fall. I can’t wait to possible make some connections in my great state! O-H

I am from the southern most tip of Ohio, on the KY, WV, Ohio tri state area. I’ve had a flock for over a year, but just finally joined. I have at least 40 chickens ( too many to count). I hatch my own babies, and sell eggs as well. I currently have silkies, lavender ameraucaunas, lavender orpingtons as well as other orpingtons, and basic color ameraucaunas. I just added cream legbars to our family in the fall. I can’t wait to possible make some connections in my great state! O-H
you’re not too far from me. I’m in Peebles. Maybe we can swap some babies.

Oh and :welcome

I would love to see the silkies and lavendars!

Hello, Columbus near Grove city here...just joined and just got our additions a few days ago. Super excited about our new family adventure
Hello and :welcome and the Ohio thread. Jump right in with any questions you have. Lots of nice people here. We all love chicken stories and of course chicken pictures.

Back
Top Bottom