OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Distance means little to me - and I like visiting NE Ohio - and Yes, all hens.

As you may have learned - Buff's are considered fantastic mothers, which I have learned first-hand having one just come out of being "broody" and claiming every egg as her own. I had to go away for a couple days, returning to find her sitting on no less than 10 eggs having been laid over the weekend.

It was relatively easy to break her broodiness, but I did it in a very non-conventional, non-invasive, gentle process that obviously worked.

Re: My Deadline - the sooner the better as I would like to get them situated with time to spare. I am currently boxing my belongings in preparation for my future move and have been getting increasingly nervous over whether or not I'd have to destroy my "feather-kids."

In short - I will be glad to accept your offer, and yes it has been difficult to find someone so willing. As I need to go out of town next weekend as well, I am more than willing to make the move as soon as Today if that works for you. If not, Sunday through Thursday of next week are fine.

I sent you a pm

Distance means little to me - and I like visiting NE Ohio - and Yes, all hens.

As you may have learned - Buff's are considered fantastic mothers, which I have learned first-hand having one just come out of being "broody" and claiming every egg as her own. I had to go away for a couple days, returning to find her sitting on no less than 10 eggs having been laid over the weekend.

It was relatively easy to break her broodiness, but I did it in a very non-conventional, non-invasive, gentle process that obviously worked.

Re: My Deadline - the sooner the better as I would like to get them situated with time to spare. I am currently boxing my belongings in preparation for my future move and have been getting increasingly nervous over whether or not I'd have to destroy my "feather-kids."

In short - I will be glad to accept your offer, and yes it has been difficult to find someone so willing. As I need to go out of town next weekend as well, I am more than willing to make the move as soon as Today if that works for you. If not, Sunday through Thursday of next week are fine.

I sent you a pm
Ooh ooh ohh I’m in! I want to do a crazy chicken keeper meet up! KSH1 and I aren’t far from each other.

A Simple Act Of Desperation:

I Must Re-Home My 4 Egg-Laying, Buff Orpington Hens Immediately.! If They Are Not Re-Homed, They Will Be Destroyed Out Of Necessity.

I have had multiple notices of "interest" with one coming very close to actual success until all communication stopped.

This Is A Last And Final Search. If Anyone Is Willing To Take Them - For FREE - Along With Food/Water Containers, etc., Today Is The Last Day They Will Be Alive. Tomorrow They Will Be Destroyed.

A Simple Act Of Desperation:

I Must Re-Home My 4 Egg-Laying, Buff Orpington Hens Immediately.! If They Are Not Re-Homed, They Will Be Destroyed Out Of Necessity.

I have had multiple notices of "interest" with one coming very close to actual success until all communication stopped.

This Is A Last And Final Search. If Anyone Is Willing To Take Them - For FREE - Along With Food/Water Containers, etc., Today Is The Last Day They Will Be Alive. Tomorrow They Will Be Destroyed.

I’m not sure what happened but if I can help let me know.

Back
Top Bottom