OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

welcome-byc.gif
!! We have eggs available - also have 33 chicks that hatched last weekend that need to go!

Thanks for the welcome!

WE are still hunting for our eggs - hoping to buy them local. Otherwise we will buy them and have them posted. Has anyone had luck with eggs coming thru' the post? We ordered some composting worms once, and when they arrived they were one big smelly squashed mess! eekk!

Cheers!

Tracey

Quote:
Welcome, hollandmum! My dh used to work in Hambden. Originally from Lake and now in Ashtabula County. Good luck with the egg search. IMPE it is easier to start with chicks than eggs.

Hello all,

We are from Trumbull County. I am very new to raising chickens. My husband kept joking that he was getting Chickens and then I woke up the other morning and he had come home from Tractor Supply with some. I am glad to have found all of you because he is from the city and has even less of a clue about what to do than I do.

I was just going through the OHIO thread and found a thread about a "meet and greet" last year. Just curious to see if there is going to be a 2nd annual get-together for central Ohio chicken faithful???
smile.png

Quote:
Hi! We're new to BYC, living in Richfield OH about 15 minutes from Northfield. We bought our 4 week old EE chicks (3) 2 weeks ago and pick up an order of Dominique, BO, Jersey Giant, Australorp, and Gold Laced Wyandottes on 6/1 from Meyers Hatchery. We're making the drive rather than put the chicks through shipping:)

I was wondering, what shows are there in ohio, and N. Kentucky. There has to be more than the dayton, lucasville and ohio nationals, right?

I think there may be one in Columbus twice a year. I think thats correct because I remeber hearing a few people talking about shows near Columbus last year.
Good Luck!
Cody!!

Back
Top Bottom